We Were Made For Each Other.

Ian's Pov-

As Nina and I approached everybody we couldn't help but smile at them laughing and enjoying being back together again.

"There you guys are. We thought you got lost for minute." Kayla said laughing.

"Or where you guys fooling around?" Matt said making everybody laugh, including us.

"Nope. To all the above. We just needed a minute together. That's all." Nina said smiling up at me and winking.

"Well that's completely understandable. Do you guys want a refill?" Joe asked as he stood up to refill his and Candice's drinks.

"No we're good. Actually we're gonna turn in for the night guys." I said and the all said their "no's" and "come on guys". Making me laugh a little.

"It's only 9:40 you guys. Why are you going to bed so early?" Zach asked.
Everybody looking at us waiting for an answer.

"Because Nina isn't feeling well. And just wants to go to sleep. And I just want to be with her." I said.

"What's wrong Neens? Do you need anything?" Candice asked concerned.

"No, I'm ok. Just between all the food and all the excitement today my stomach is kinda doing backflips. Plus we've been running around since we woke up. And I'm exhausted. And I sleep better when Ian wraps his arms around me." Nina said smiling at me.
I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her into me.

"Well that's understandable. You guys have had a lot of excitement and I'm sure nervousness the past few days. Go get some rest. And we'll see you tomorrow." Candice said as she stood up and hugged me.
She then pulled Nina in and hugged her tight. After they told each other 'I love you' they let go.

Everybody got up to hug us and tell us goodnight.
We assured everybody that tomorrow would be better. Once Nina and I got some sleep we'd be ready to have some real fun.

Phoebe and Paul asked Nina and I one more time if we were sure we didn't need anything. And we promised then we were good.

"I got her you guys. You know I do." I assured them before Nina took my hand to go in.

"We know you do. You guys got each other. So we know you're ok." Paul said and Phoebe agreed with him.

"Love you guys. If you need anything just yell out the door Ian. And I'll bring it." Phoebe said.

"We love you guys too. Goodnight everybody." Nina said as we turned to walk towards the house.

"Told you they'd believe us." Nina said giggling.

"I really didn't think the girls were gonna let you get off that easy. I was sure they'd fall you into the house." I said making us both laugh as we walked into the house.

"Me too. You want a tea or something before we go into our room?" Nina asked.

"Yeah babe." I answered. She walked over to the fridge and grabbed us both a bottle of tea. She came back over to me and we walked into our room together.