So what's next?

First of all, of course I dedicate this to my lazy self, yes, after so many years nagawa mo na ring makapagsulat ng book. I'm proud of you, self!

Second, this is for all the YulYen shippers out there! I know these days YulYen kept on sinking and then sailing but they have less interactions nowadays than on the other eras ;____; I guess SSOTS era is YulYen-phobic ;_____;

Anyway, sa mga matyagang nagbasa ng mga updates and to those who left comments, thank you very much. I really appreciate those things. Salamat sa time and I hope I had imparted something valuable to you. I'm not a pro when it comes to writing, but I did my best and I guess that's what matters the most.

Lastly, this is dedicated to all people out there na kagaya kong nag-aantay lang ng motivation to write. The beginning is almost always the most difficult part pero if I can do it, so can you.

This was actually one of the things written on my bucket lists—to be able to create a book that I could proudly call my own.

Pps. So, this is the end, but I might write special chapters. And actually, I already have a plot in mind for the first special chapter. Since this story tackled about reincarnations and another lifetimes, I would make special chapters out of the theme: What would happen to our characters in another lifetime?

So here's the deal, comment here the ship that you wanted to be featured for the first special chapter (Ex: YulYen, SsamYul or HyeYul or it could also be 2Kim) and the most mentioned ship would be the main characters for the special chapter. 

If you wouldn't comment anything, then I would assume you're giving me the freedom to choose what ship I would feature in the first special chapter.

Again, to clarify, since the theme is another lifetime, the upcoming special chapter would not be related to the story itself. It goes like this: So in another universe/lifetime, what if SsamYul ended up with each other? What if HyeYul did? Ganern. So vote for your ship.

Might drop the special chapter when this reached 1.5k reads or higher. I needed time din kasi to internalize and write stuffs so yeah.

Thank you and always stay safe! <3

The Female Cupid [COMPLETED] (YulYen/HyeYul/SsamYul)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें