Chapter Thirteen

Enthralling Imperfections

Chapter Thirteen

~

Every Directioner's dream? To hug any member of One Direction. To have them notice their existence. To take a picture with them. But some also dreams to feel their kiss. On your cheeks, or on your lips, as long as you have been kissed. I honestly have never dreamed of being kissed by one out of five. But maybe, I'm just very lucky that I got one. Not just a peck on my cheek, nor on my lips.

This is all wrong. THIS IS WRONG! I should've pushed him away. I should respect his relationship with Perrie. I shouldn't have prolonged this. I know that he did that just to shut me up but, he could just, you know, pulled me into a hug or something other than kissing me! I think he know that he has a girlfriend. So, I shouldn't worry because I wasn't the one to kiss him first. But, the wrong thing I did was to let him to.

I thought for a while. Should I pull away now? Or shouldn't I? I was enjoying it. Was he enjoying it? I shouldn't enjoy this. I should feel guilty. I should feel ashamed of myself. What if somebody will know about this? What if somebody tells the whole world about this? What if people would hunt me down with their frying pans? What if everyone will give me death threats? What ifs! What ifs! So I decided, as much as I want to make it last longer, I pulled away.

*Written based on Zayn's point of view*

"Zayn!" "Let go!" "Za-" Zarah shouted and struggled. I wanted her to stop screaming, so I forcibly crashed my lips into hers. The moment our lips hit each other was the moment she stopped struggling. 

What was I thinking? I have a girlfriend! Perrie! The fact about me was true. I like kissing girls in their lips. But that doesn't necessarily mean that I kiss every girl on their lips. I only give those to special persons. Like Perrie. Like.....Zarah? Zarah's a friend of mine. I hope nothing would change because of this. I hope we'll just act normal after this. But, I've got admit, I like kissing her. Her lips are just so kissable. I can't direct myself anymore.

After some time, Zarah pulled away. I just wanted to bring my lips back to hers, but that'd be improper?

"Hi." I awkwardly said without any reason why. Maybe because it's the first sentence one will say to start a conversation.

"Why on earth did you do that?" She said, unfortunately, she was still screaming. What I did was ineffective. I bit my lower lip and thought.

"Do what?" I asked, pretending to not know what I did when I actually do know what.

"You..you..." She obviously can't tell it straightly.

"I? I?" I mocked.

"Ugh!" Zarah stomped her foot.

"I'm sorry, I just have to do that." I apologized. "Let's just bring things back to normal and pretend nothing happened." I added. She looked away from me.

"Please?" I pleaded.

"Fine." She said, still looking away.

"Let's go?" I said as I picked her hand.

"Don't touch me." She said as she pulled her hand away.

"Normal?" I reminded. She rolled her eyes and I picked her hand up again. We walked towards the door. I opened it with my free hand and let her step outside first. I pulled my US phone and saw 2 new messages.

"Where are you? We're here at Shakey's." The first text read. It was from Liam. I opened the second text.

"What's taking you so long?" A text from Liam, again.