Chapter Eleven

Enthralling Imperfections

Chapter Eleven

~

"Yes. Thank you." Louis ended the prank call.

"What is going to happen next?" I asked. 

"Wait for it." Louis winked. "3......2.....1....."

"Where is Zayn, Louis, and Zarah!" Liam screamed. We, three, braced ourselves from laughing too hard. 

"Where are they?" Niall said.

"God!" There's panic in Liam's tone of voice. We are still laughing silently. Louis was turning as red as a tomato. And Zayn's laugh was sexy.  I almost forgot that I was wearing a skirt, so I sat down properly, girl style, and tried to refrain myself from laughing. 

"Why are you trying to find them?" Niall asked, his Irish accent is deadly. 

"I received a call from the management and they said we're going to have a surprise show today!" Liam said, the panic tone in his voice? Yep, still there. We all sat properly, back to our positions before we all broke out. I, Zayn, and Louis listened to the conversation of the other lads.

"How the hell are we suppose to find them?" Niall said.

"Harry!" Liam called.

"Yeah?" Harry came down from upstairs. His husky voice was impeccable.

"Did you see where Louis, Zayn, and Zarah are?" Niall asked. 

"Nope. I was in my room." Harry answered.

"Oh my god!" Liam was now really getting unsettled.

"What time is the show?" Niall asked.

"Show?" Harry asked, obviously uninformed.

"We're going to have a surprise show today." Liam answered Harry first.  "2 in the afternoon." Liam answered Niall's question.

"We still have 4 more hours." Niall said. 

"4 hours ain't enough." Liam said. Harry ran his fingers through his hair and looked around. 

"What if we can't find them in this period of time?" Harry asked.

"We will find them!" Liam said. Harry's eyes was getting watery. 

"Is Harry about to cry?" I asked both Louis and Zayn. Louis nodded. 

"Poor Hazza, he misses me." Louis pouted.

"I miss Boo." Harry said, sniffing. Liam patted his back. 

Wow, now I know how caring Harry really is when it comes to Louis, his Boo Bear. The bond between these guys are really strong and unable to be broken. 

"Maybe we should show ourselves to them now, I might drown in tears here because of Harry." I said.

"Yeah. That's what I think too." Louis said, sniffing too, like Harry. Zayn nodded. We all took our last glance on the hole where we can see Liam, Niall, and Harry's reaction and then managed to get out of the place on where we are hiding. We walked silently to where they are. All of the three boys' heads were bowed and they were forming a triangle. Their hands was in front of them. We walked towards them. 

"Hey guys!" Zayn said, cheerfully.

"We're here!" Louis said, backing Zayn up. I can see Harry's head nod and they all faced us, grinning and their hands were in their back. My eyes widened and so does Zayn and Louis'.