Chapter Nineteen

Enthralling Imperfections

Chapter Nineteen

~

Rumours. False news are being spread. Gossips about my name are heard everywhere. I just want to chop my head off right now. Is it bad to hug a guy? Well, yeah, everybody thinks that Matt and I kissed. But the truth is we didn't! The picture that was posted was blurry so you could easily think that we kissed just because our faces were near to each other, but we really didn't!

@Zarhavelock Whore. I knew you are one from the beginning!

@Zarhavelock You're such a bitch! You're going to break Zaynie's heart! 

@Zarhavelock Can you vanish or something? You ugly whore! You don't deserve any guy! 

@Zarhavelock Filthy animal! 

@Zarhavelock My middle finger salutes you, whore! 

Whore, bitch, ugly, etc. 

Now I know how it really feels when you're judging a person when you still don't know if it is confirmed or if it is even true. Despite of all those hate I have received, there are still some people who have a heart.

Why are you all mad at @Zarhavelock ? Zayn and her aren't even dating! She can date whoever she wants! 

You are all just jealous of @Zarhavelock She's pretty and she's kind! You people should be ashamed of yourselves!

@Zarhavelock I love you no matter what! Stay strong, love! ;)

@Zarhavelock is a good person! Go away you dang haters! You must burn in hell!

@Zarhavelock is not even Zayn's girlfriend! Why are you saying that she's cheating on him? Shower of cunts.

Right! Zayn and I are just friends! We aren't even dating! I want us to date, but sadly, that's never going to happen. But, I shouldn't think about unnecessary things right now. This is a matter of life and death! I don't even know how celebrities stand hates that are being sent to them. I mean, it's so easy to grab a blade or a rope. 

Should I give up right now and let the false things over power the true ones? Should I let the people pulling me down win? Should I end this? What would be my first move? There'll be millions of directioners walking around with frying pans on their hands, ready to smash it on my face anytime. But I think, no matter what, I should say what I need to say. It's up to them if they're going to believe of not. 

Arliane. She's going to help me through this. She will understand me! How I wish Joanne was here too. She'll also be a big help and I know both of them will never leave my side. I pressed the home button and contacted Arliane. 

"Hey Zarah." Arliane said blanky.

"Are you busy today?" I asked her.

"No."

"Oh, good. Can you come over?" 

"Okay, be there in thirty minutes." She said and ended the call without even saying goodbye. 

What's up with Arliane lately? She's been acting very weird. Well, yeah, I know the issue between her, Matthew, and Bonlorn. But still! 

I went back to the Twitter world. I continued to hurt myself by reading those tweets my haters have sent me. I'm a bit overwhelmed that some are still on my side. I wanted to tweet something. I don't know if whatever I will say may worsen the situation or maybe it will make it a little bit better. So, I started to glide my fingers on the screen.