Chapter Thirty Four

Enthralling Imperfections

Chapter Thirty Four

~

*Written based on Zarah's point of view*

This was my habit.

When One Direction would be somewhere, loitering around the outskirts of town, I would literally teleport to wherever they are. I was like these directioners right now, surrounding the seven of us, screaming, crying, taking photographs, and many other more things fan girls would do when they see the lads.

Hearing some paparazzi and directioners yell things like,

"Harry, call me!"

"Louis, take me home!"

"Niall! I love you!"

"Liam, you're so cute!"

"I would do anything for you, Zayn babe!"

Of course, I felt jealous! Who wouldn't be? He's Zayn Malik for crying out loud! Millions-billions of girls would literally and figuratively throw themselves to him. And 99% of them are way, way prettier than me.

"I love you!"

"Harry! Over here!"

There was one who literally squealed at Niall's face. Niall just smiled at the girl and hugged her.

"Louis! Louis!"

"Liam! Father my children!"

"Zayn! Zayn!"

Even Arliane has her own fan base now.

"Arliane!"

"I'd do anything for you, Arliane!"

"I'll polish your shoes!"

"Oh my gosh, can I get a picture of you?"

"I hate you! You're so pretty and it's not even possible!"

"OMG, you're so lucky. I'd die to be Niall's girlfriend."

Arliane just laughed, smiled, nodded, and posed for a few photos. Surprisingly, some directioners are also screaming for me like I am some kind of an ice cream or what.

"Zarah!"

"You're so gorgeous!"

"Zarah! Zarah!"

"You're Zarah! Oh my gosh!"

"You're so pretty! I love you!"

"No freaking way I am this close to you! You're like the queen! Oh my gosh! Can I get a picture with you?"

"I love you Zarah!"

"You're so lucky to be Zayn's girl! You're living the 8 million girls' dream!"

And so, so, so many other more screams. But there was one that shocked me.

"Zayn, stop being a fool and tell Zarah that you love her!"

I know that it's not addressed to me, but it's like a sign. I turned my head to Zayn, saw that he was blushing too much whilst looking down at his shoes. I smiled at his reaction. Can it be true? Do I have a chance to be loved by Zayn?

I hope so.

I just thought, most of these kinds, a guy and a girl love each other but hesitates to voice out what they really feel because of the fear of being rejected.