Chapter One

(( wrote this when i still had that carroty vibe, so forgive me ))

((( and also, i'm not gonna edit this story because i'm lazy mehe )))

Enthralling Imperfections

Chapter One

~

"Hi We're One Direction. This is the most annoying ringtone, evah! Waaaaa Vas Happenin'! Vas Happenin! Woooooooooo!" Zayn's voice, my ringtone, echoed through my phone.

I rolled to the side of my bed where my phone was ringing. I reached for it and read whoever was calling.

"Arliane Iphone." It read.

Arliane is one of my bestfriends who ALWAYS wakes me up every 6 in the morning whether it's a school day or a summer day like today. She's like my alarm clock which can neither be broken nor stopped.

I closed my eyes again and lied down comfortably while bringing my phone to my left ear. "What now?" I answered with a sleepy voice.

"Hey, Zarah! Have you heard the recent news about the boys?" She asked back. The weight on my heavy eyelids were suddenly lifted away, I found myself now sitting on my bed.

"What recent news?" I asked again, my eyes; wide open with excitement and my lips curved in a little smile.

"Zayn tweeted!" She answered. My smile got bigger.

"So, what did my boyfriend say?" I asked again.

"Your "dream boyfriend"." She teased.

"Oh please, let's just pretend he's mine."

"Okay."

"What did he say?"

"They're going here at California!" My eyes widened again as I screamed with excitement.

"When?"

"December!"

"Really?"

"Yeah, really!" Arliane was also screaming on the other line. We were attempting to deafen each other through the phone.

"Would you mind?" My mom shouted outside my room.

I covered the speaker of my phone and shouted "Sorry" to my mom. I uncovered the speaker and gave my attention back to my conversation with Arliane.

"Wait , wait. Have you told Joanne?" I asked.

"Of course!" She replied.

"Oh. Okay."

"Hey, are you allowed to go out today?" She asked.

"I think. Why?"

"I just want to head to the beach and practice my surfing. I haven't surfed since last year. I miss the waves as much as the waves miss me. And the sun was also brilliant today."

"Are you sure that the waves miss you?" I joked.

"Who doesn't?"

"Me." I pretended.

"Ouch!" I rolled my eyes and laughed a little. "So? Would you come?" She continued.

"I'll ask mom. Call 'ya later!"

"Okay! I'll ask Joanne too."

"Okay! Bye!"

"Bye!" I ended the call, stood up and threw my phone on the soft covers of my bed. I headed to the bathroom and snatched my towel from where it was hanged. I went inside the bathroom and showered myself. As I finished, I covered myself with my wet towel and went for my dresser.