Chapter Twenty One

Enthralling Imperfections

Chapter Twenty One

~

Give me love like her,'

Cause lately I've been waking up alone.

Paint splatted tear drops on my shirt,

Told you I'd let them go.

And that I'll fight my corner,

Maybe tonight I'll call ya,

After my blood turns into alcohol,

No I just wanna hold ya,

Give a little time to me, we'll burn this out,

We'll play hide and seek, to turn this around,

All I want is the taste that your lips allow,

My my, my my-y oh give me love

,My my, my my-y oh give me love,

My my, my my-y oh give me love,

My my, my my-y

Give me love.

I sang Ed Sheeran's Give Me Love while playing the guitar. My voice is nothing special. Just, normal. I got no future in singing, but, I do have concerts in my bathroom. I'll give you backstage passes, if you want. 

Yesterday afternoon was amazing! Uh-mazing! I love to hang out with two out of five singing idiots who happened to be in a world's biggest boyband called One Direction. They told me that they want to have another afternoon spent goofing around, but they were too busy guesting on radio stations and they were also having a few surprise performances. But they both promised to spend time with me whenever they'll have their free time. 

Today is my rest day. No going to the mall, no going to the beach, no spending time outside the house. Today will be my day with my bed, with my room, with my guitar, and most especially, with my food. Technically, it's my and mom's food, but, yeah, let's just pretend it's love. Oh, I mean, let's just pretend it's my food. The first thing I did this morning was, wait, of course, I was woken up first by my human alarm clock, which you all know is Arliane. I jumped off of my bed and ate breakfast. My mom said she's going out for awhile and if I'll leave the house, I should text her first and don't forget to lock the front door.

I scrolled on my Twitter. 53% saying good things, 47% sending hate. Tomorrow, I bet that it will turn to 54% is to 46%

I replied to some nice people and replied to one rude person who hit me bad, after that I pressed the home button and didn't even logged out of Twitter. It may come in handy later. 

I was thinking of another song to sing when suddenly my phone rang. 

"Harry?" I asked myself as I answered which happens to be Harry's call. 

"Harry?" I said after I pressed my thumb on the screen and brought my phone to my left ear. I have read the fact that humans should place their phones on their left ear when answering a call, so I live by that fact. 

"I was thinking about yesterday, love." Harry's low and raspy voice said. I smiled and shook my head. 

"Me either. How are you guys?" I asked.