Chapter Thirty Eight

Enthralling Imperfections

Chapter Thirty Eight

~

"Now you know how it feels like?" 

"I don't get it."

"How it feels like when someone's sucking the face of your boyfriend."

"Wha'-I didn't suck his face. What the bloody hell, aren't we over that already?"

"No, we're not over that, bitch." Bonlorn said as she stood infront of me, releasing herself from Zayn's arms. 

"Zayn, how could you?" I looked past Bonlorn's shoulders and glanced at Zayn. 

"I-I-I'm-It's-" He couldn't find the words to say. 

"You know what? Forget it. I don't need your fucking explanation." I said with teary eyes. I looked back at Bonlorn. One of her brows is raised and her lips are in a thin line. "Instead of being mad at you, I wanted to thank you." I told Bonlorn. She just had a confused expression on her face. "Thank you because now I know that somebody here is not contented with one girlfriend and is an expert of lying." 

"She kissed me." Zayn blurted out. 

"Yes, darling, but you kissed me back." Bonlorn said. Zayn had an unreadable expression on his face. 

"Oh, if you want to make out again, you can do it in that guy's car." I pointed at Zayn, paused for awhile and continued. "Please do leave my room because I have a lot of work to do and I don't want my mom to find it messy." I ended properly. I wanted to act mature. I wouldn't slap my bag on Bonlorn's face, I wouldn't do anything stupid because I have manners. I definitely won't cry infront of them because in that way, I will admit my defeat when I'm really not defeated. They both would think that I am weak when I just couldn't believe everything. 

Zayn told me he loved me, he even gave our not-yet-existing babies their names.

What the hell just happened? 

"Please do leave now." I said as I stepped aside to make room for them to go out. Bonlorn grabbed her things and sneered at me as she walked out. I just rolled my eyes at her and eyed Zayn. He had this sad expression plastered on his face.

"Look, let me expl-"

"Leave." I said, sternly. 

"I love you." 

"Enough lies." 

"I really do."

"I don't care." 

"We'll work this out. I will never stop."

"Just leave."

"Zarah. Please."

"Leave."

"Zar-"

"What the fuck, Zayn? Are you deaf or are you fucking deaf? How many times do I need to tell you that you have to fucking leave now!" I said, not being able to control my anger anymore. 

"I love you, please know that." He said, looking at me with sad eyes and eventually walked out of my room. I leaned against the wall and slid down to the cold floor, crying my eyes out. 

What the hell just happened? 

I woke up crying. I sniffed a bit as I saw Zayn looking down at me. 

Why the fuck is he here? I thought.

"You were crying since I woke up. Had a bad dream?" Zayn asked.