Chapter Fifteen

Enthralling Imperfections

Chapter Fifteen

~

*Written based on Zayn's point of view*

"Come." I said as I walked infront of Zarah.

"Where?" She asked. I raised our hands which were intertwined and twirled her like a princess. I shoved my other hand inside my pocket. I can hear Zarah laughed a bit while twirling.

"At the rooftop." I said after I spun her. I smiled at her. Why does everytime I smile at her, it seems like she's into another world. Maybe she just don't like the way I smile. But that's impossible. Okay, I'm being vain again.

"Okay." She agreed. I led her upstairs, our hands never left each other's. We created small conversations while going up. We reached the rooftop in no time. She stood there in awe and looked down to see the amazing view from here. We sat down there beside each other and relaxed for awhile.

"Why did you bring me here?" She looked at me and asked. I turned to look at her and saw the sunlight shining on her. Her eyes are narrowed. I also narrowed mine, and with those background effects and the sunlight shining on her, she looks extremely beautiful. I swallowed hard. I don't know where to start. I don't even know if this is the right time to tell her everything. Maybe this is. Or maybe not. But, instead, I'll just go for it.

"There's something you need to know." I said while looking deeply into Zarah's beautiful eyes. She looked away and looked around. Her eyes were still narrowed because of the strong sun rays.

"Tell me." She said and looked again into my eyes. I'm dead. No seriously, I am. She looks dang beautiful. I can't get more distracted. Can she stop being beautiful for a while so that I could tell her what I really want to say. I'm unprepared and I really have never planned this. This just magically came into my mind. I ran out of the perfect words to say. So, maybe, I should say it straightly.

"Zarah, I-" I was ready. I really am. When we were rudely interrupted.

"Zayn! Zarah!" Louis shouted. I looked away and rolled my eyes. That was the perfect moment to tell her. I have gained the confidence I needed and plus, we were alone, we were at the nicest spot I could think of. The sun was shining on our faces. I don't know when will this moment happen again. I don't know if my confidence would be full again. I think I'm turning into a coward because of this.

"Yeah?" Zarah asked as she turned to look at Louis who was panting.

"Get the hell outta here, I'm trying to say something to Zarah, you horrible man!" I said inside my head. "Kidding, I love you Boo Bear." I continued to think. Louis stopped infront of us and panted hard.

"Why, Lou?" I asked, properly. Promise, I asked him properly.

"You need to hear this, both of you." He said, still panting.

"What?" I and Zarah chorused.

"Don't be sur-" Louis tried to say.

"Say it!" I and Zarah chorused again.

"I am saying it!" Louis defended.

"Say it now, Louis." I commanded.

"Hello!" Louis yelled and ran downstairs. What on Earth did he just do?! He ruined a special moment just to say "HELLO?!" What on Earth is inside Louis' mind?! Ugh. I just don't know if I'm going to continue this or not. I saw Zarah roll her eyes and look down to see the view again. I think maybe that happened because maybe this ain't the perfect time yet.