Chapter Thirty Five

Enthralling Imperfections

Chapter Thirty Five

~

*Written based on Zayn's point of view*

Perfect! Zarah chose truth. Well, I had a back-up plan incase she chose dare, but I'm glad that she picked otherwise. I gave her a smile which I don't know what adjective to use to describe it. Maybe, creepy? I don't really know. 

"Why are you smiling like that?" Zarah asked with a funny look on her face. 

"Because I look better when I smile?" I joked. 

"Well, you still look amazing even if you're sneezing." She smiled. 

"I know." I boasted.

"Too much vanity." She said and looked around her room, I just kept on looking at her, smiling. "So, what're you going to ask me?" She said as she put her gaze back at me with pursed lips. 

"Well, be honest okay?" I assured. Now I'm getting nervous. Her expression changed. 

"That's why it's called truth, right?" She said. I just shrugged my shoulders. 

"Just making sure." I simply said. 

"So?" I bit my lower lip. Maybe this is too risky? What if my feelings-my love-got rejected? Nevertheless, I should go for it. 

It's now or never, Zayn. My brain whispered. 

Who are you? Troy Bolton? I shot. 

Go!" It commanded. I breathed deeply. Zarah raised her brow. 

"Uhm, well--" I bit my lower lip again. Please, please, nerves, go away, I don't like you. Why are you coming to me right now? I don't want you here. Get lost. 

"Well what?" Zarah asked. 

"If-if I--" I tried, but my heart is killing me, my tongue is getting tied, my breathing is not on it's normal measures. 

"Okay, you're making me nervous." Zarah said with a confused look on her face. 

"If I-I--I can't." I spilled. 

"Just say it, it won't kill you, just---"

"If I tell you I love you, would you love me too?" I said in one breath, cutting her off. Her face turned from confused to shock and finally, to a shy smile. 

"Tell me first." She said with a small smirk on her face. 

"I love you." I said without hesitation. Zarah looked down, I can't see what her expression is, but I'm worried. What if she doesn't love me? 

You fool! She smiled, remember? My brain said. Zarah looked up to my eyes then back at looking at the floor with an unreadable expression on her face. What am I going to do now? I can't stand here forever. 

"But what if I love you too?" She finally spoke but still not meeting my eyes again. 

"Tell me first." I copied her and smirked too. 

"I love you too." She said in one breath, I took a few steps closer to her, picked her chin and titled her face. I had this smile plastered on my face, I don't care about adjectives now because the only adjective that I care about now is "beautiful." 

"You're so beautiful." I whispered, looking deeply into her eyes before planting my lips into her kissable ones. Everytime that I kiss her is perfect, if this was a movie, I'd be glad to receive a "best kiss" award with my girlfriend. Our lips moved into a synchronized way, not wanting to pull apart, but if I want to kiss her more in the future or for forever, I need to breath, so we both pulled away. Our foreheads touched and we were both breathing heavily.

Enthralling Imperfections (One Direction FanFiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें