Chapter Two

Enthralling Imperfections

Chapter Two

~

We walked towards the silver Volvo which was owned by the one and only Arliane. I opened the car door and sat at the back. Joanne sat on the other side of Arliane, while Arliane sat on the driver's seat.

"Please fasten your seat belts!" Arliane said as she started the engine imitating a stewardess' voice. After all the ticking sounds of our seat belts have finished, Arliane started driving.

"Drive more safe!" I reminded using Zayn's accent on which he used to say that exact same phrase.

Joanne brought her speakers and plugged it on her Iphone which played Same Mistakes. After several minutes on the road whilst Joanne's phone played different songs from Cher Llyod, Little Mix, JLS, Ed Sheeran, The Script, and of course, the band which we, three, are all talking 'bout early this morn', we finally arrived at the beach.

"How lucky are we?" Joanne said, smiling because there're not much people at the beach while bringing out all her stuffs, including the speakers attached to her phone, Go Harder by JLS was playing.

"Great!" Arliane said while joining Joanne's smile. I just shook my head, smiling like my two best friends and pulled my bag from inside the car. I pushed the door closed and helped Arliane unload her surf board and two duffel bags. We went to the free cottage and settled our stuffs. Arliane was too excited to hug the waves again while Joanne and I just sat at the cottage. I pulled my sunglasses from my hair and wore it properly.

"Too lazy to be wet." I told Joanne.

"Me either." She agreed.

"She really does miss the waves." I said while eyeing Arliane paddling to catch the wave. We waited in silence to see if Arliane does.

"And she did!" Joanne cheered while Arliane was mouthing "Yes" to us and cheering for herself.

"Have you heard?" Joanne continued.

"That they will come here on December? Yes." I said.

"Yes!" She approved. "Aren't you excited?!" She continued.

"I, of all people, am the most excited person in the whole wide U.S.!"

"I'm never going to agree to that!" She argued.

"Fine." I said and we both ended up laughing.

"Is there a WiFi signal here?" I asked.

"I think? Let me check." Joanne answered while pulling her Iphone on her Forever 21 shorts. "Surprisingly, there is!" She said, cheerfully.

"Bless this beach!" I said while pulling my phone out from my pocket and connecting to the signal. "And it's miraculously strong!" I continued. I logged in on Twitter and checked the recent news.

"Hey. I have a mention." I said.

"Oh, lucky you. Mine's as dead as----nevermind." She said.

"Who's this?" I confused. Joanne came by my side and I let her see the mention.

@zarah_zmalik Hey! Directioner? So do I.

"Do you know anyone who's user name is @zaynloveszayn?" I asked Joanne.

"Haven't heard of this user name before." She said.

"Who can this be?" I asked.

"I do not know. Maybe just another directioner who wants to be friends? Hey, why are you making a big deal out of this? It's just another fan account that wanted to be friends." She suggested.