Chapter Twenty Nine

Enthralling Imperfections

Chapter Twenty Nine

~

A girl, wearing an American flag-designed muscle tee, red shorts, and white Vans, a guy wearing a white top, denim pants, and white Supras, are on a...date? Well, Niall asked the both of us, but I said it would be better if I won't go. Arliane gave me a thank-you-you're-such-an-amazing-bestfriend look, I gave her the good-luck and go-get-your-man look.

I was alone in my room again. But not really, I'm accompanied by music, so no, I'm not really alone. Okay, that was stupid. Another boring day for me. I grabbed my laptop, turned it on, and went back to my normal-directioner days. Twenty-four seven online on Twitter. Blogging some stuffs on Tumblr, and watching the Video Diaries five time on Youtube.

As I logged in, I went to check my mentions. I have received quite a lot. Some people asking for a follow back, some are asking for 5rts, which is quite funny, then some are talking about Zayrah. I wonder why Joey Baker's not sending me anything. Well, I didn't bother to go check his profile.

Wait, do they already know that Zayn and I are together?

Let's find out.

@Zarhavelock I fancy seeing you and Zayn together! You'd really make a good couple.

@zaynmalik and @Zarhavelock <3

Zayrah all the way! @zaynmalik @Zarhavelock

If you don't ship Zayrah, I'm judging you!

Zayrah just proves that we, directioners shouldn't lose hope! @Zarhavelock I love you! Follow me xx

@zaynmalik Are you and @Zarhavelock dating?

@Zarhavelock is so pretty! If Zayn didn't ask her out, I'm definitely going to kill him!

Then, I checked Zayn's profile. And saw what he tweeted a few minutes ago.

@Zarhavelock Hey beautiful! missing you already. :)x

I smiled, inside and outside. It's a whole new wave of butterflies inside my stomach. I wanted to stop smiling, but my muscles won't let me. So, I might consider wearing this smile for the whole day. I let my thumb press some letters on the screen of my phone. Then I hit tweet.

@zaynmalik Hello Mr.! Missing me already? You have no idea how much I miss you more! Haha :* xx

Well, that was an obvious one. But, maybe they'll think it's just some kind of a banter. Well, we can't control people's minds, so might as well consider going with the flow. I pressed some follow buttons and replied to some questions-questions that are not about me and Zayn-then logged off. I checked on my Tumblr, and posted some stuff, reblogged and then logged off to.

I concentrated on Youtube. Watching each and every movement of Zayn. Well, Liam, Niall, Harry, and Louis too. But I most likely stare at Zayn. I smile every time he laughs, I listen every time he speaks-though I have memorized everything each lad is saying. I stare at him when he's quiet.

"Why are you staring at me?" A voice said. I turned around and saw him standing by the balcony door which was left cracked open.

"Zayn?" I spoke. Dumb response, Zarah. Really dumb.

"Were you expecting someone else?" He said as he walked towards me. I shook my head. He sat down, his legs hanging at the side of the bed.

"How are you, my lady?" He said as he stroked my cheek with his fingers and held my chin.