Epilogue

Enthralling Imperfections

Epilogue

~

We were both lying on the soft, green grass on the park. My head was on the chest of my boyfriend. 

"I don't want to be your "just another summer fling."" I whispered to him. Looking up to meet his captivating brown eyes. He kissed my forehead before speaking. 

"Who told you that you're just my summer love if you could be my endless love?" He spoke. 

"I'm just afraid. I'm in California while you, you're touring the whole world. It's hard to make long distance relationships work, Zayn." I said.

"I told you, we'll work it out just well." He said, confidently.  

I still haven't received the gifts the other boys were saying on my birthday. I admit, I'm getting really impatient. But, good things come to those who wait, right? 

"You're flying back to London tomorrow. What's gonna happen to us?" I asked him, trying to hold back my tears. 

"We're going to be perfectly fine, trust me." He said. I admire Zayn's confidence and how he believes in our relationship. 

"I took a year off and told my mom that I'm just gonna start college next year." I changed the topic, successfully not letting my tears fall. 

"Well, what are your plans for college?" He asked me, stroking my brown hair. 

"I don't know really. That's why I asked my mom if I could take a year off so that I could think." 

"Well, where are you planning to study?" 

"My mom said I should go to Julliard." 

"Really?" 

"I don't know why." I said, shrugging. 

"Maybe because you're very talented." He smirked down at me. I just nudged his side. "Do you want to go there?" 

"I don't know." 

"Where do you really want to study?" 

"Just anywhere, as long as I'm near you." I don't want to be clingy and desperate type. But, I just love this guy so much that I couldn't risk losing him. Again.

"I'd say the same if I were you." He said and kissed my temple. We stayed silent for a while. We lay still, watching the others play and goof around. 

As Zayn said, Harry ended up being Joanne's boyfriend, Niall and Arliane are the same, we call them the eating duo, Louis and Liam are happy living their lives. I continued to rest my head on Zayn's chest as he kept on stroking my hair. After a while, he sang to my ear. 

If I lay here

If I just lay here

Would you lie with me 

And just forget the world

~

"This'll be our last breakfast, for a little while." I said, my voice cracking. I can't help but cry on the thought that we will be apart. I have been crying since last night on the balcony while Zayn was sleeping soundly. 

If you were on my situation, how would you feel? Your boyfriend's touring the world while you watch him through the computer screen. You'll see girls throwing themselves to your man, how would you feel? 

There's so many pretty girls around the world, so many girls that are prettier than me, Zayn wouldn't be having a hard time finding someone to replace me with.