Chapter Four

Enthralling Imperfections

Chapter Four

~

*Written based on Zayn's point of view.*

I think the fans recognized me. They were screaming and going before me.

"What the-" I said to myself as I ran to where my feet'll lead me. I just need to lose those terrifying screaming girls, don't get me wrong, I love our fans, so much. I owe this career to them, but sometimes, it's just too much. All those screaming, fangirling, and getting in our personal lives.

I just  I ran, ran, ran, and ran until I saw the parking lot. I headed towards the Silver Volvo moving on the parking lot. I reached it and knocked on it's window. There were three girls inside the car. But I can't quite recognize their faces. As one rolled the window down. I can now see them, clearly.

"What do you want?" The girl on the driver's seat said. I think she didn't recognize who I was.

"May I come with you?" I asked.

*Written based on Zarah's point of view.*

"What do you want?" Arliane asked Zayn. I think she didn't know it was him. Joanne and I exchanged tense looks and kept silent.

"May I come with you?" Zayn asked.

"Zayn's talking to us. The Zayn Malik is talking to us!" I said inside my head.

"No. Besides, I don't talk to strangers especially when they wear diving-" Arliane stopped as Zayn removed the diving suit and revealed himself wearing nothing but swimming shorts. Her eyes widened and she looked at me and turned away immediately. Normally, we would all fangirl, rape Zayn, kidnap, and never return him to the other boys, but we all managed to stay calm and pretend that he's just a normal guy, when he's really not. I'm not saying that he is abnormal, so don't think like that.

"Please?" Zayn asked.

"O-o-o-o-kay." Arliane managed.

Zayn opened the car door on my side and sat down beside me. My heart stopped for a moment and when it continued, it was beating so fast like it was trying to escape from my chest. I was shaking inside and probably also on the outside.

"Hey." Zayn said. I turned to him and saw his perfect features. His eyes, his nose, his lips, the shape of his face, his cheekbones, everything! And to think that he is half-naked. I cannot feel anything. I managed to smile a bit, though I was shaking really hard.

"So, where're you heading to?" Zayn asked specifically nobody, just seeking for somebody to answer.

"Uhm..McDonalds." Arliane answered. Joanne looked at me again and I can see her shaking too.

"Can I go eat there with you three?" Zayn asked his face was hopeful for a positive answer.

"Dang this angelic face." I said inside my head.

"If you wouldn't mind." Zayn continued.

"Oh. Uh.. it'd be fine." Arliane said trying to erase the shaking in her voice.

"And as long as you'll treat us." Joanne added like she was bestfriends with him.

"Oh. I believe you'll have to be ones to treat me." Zayn joked.

"What?" Arliane asked, successfully bringing her voice to her normal one. There's nothing I can think to say, so I just sat there, listening to my friends who are talking to my future boyfriend, awkwardly.