1. Normal at the start

Seven years ago:
You happened to be the black sheep in your family, since the day you were born you have always brought bad luck to them. You came without any notice, your parents only wanted one child. You were locked your whole under your sister’s shadow, everything she did was great and amazing but all you did was bad and wrong.

Your sister was kind and nice to you, she tried to talk to your family about how you’re where feeling but nothing changed. Even your passion was awful, and you could not get love or the feeling of being in a family. They never saw your talent inside the area music, and they did not see you as their kid but as a stranger. Until one day your shouted mouth opened and stood up for yourself.

Y/n; I want to move away from you guys
Dad: no one is stopping you at all
Sister: Y/n we can talk about this
Y/n: no, I want to live my own life in my own way
Mom: honey. you are nothing without us
Y/n: yes, I am already nothing because of you guys!
Dad: *slaps Y/n* do not raise your voice against your mother
Y/n: if she treated me as a daughter maybe she would have the name of mother
Sister: Y/n do not go
Y/n: if I do not go now then my life is over *walks out*

You walked out of your own home at the age of 10, being without a family at a young age made you become cold and alone. You moved to your friend’s house; her name is Souji. She is the same age as you and has always been there for you. Even her family took you in and raised you as their own daughter. I didn’t always feel like a part of their family, but you knew they loved you and so did you.

Back to present time: (you and Souji are 17)
Monday morning- 6.30
Souji: Y/n wake up *jumps on the bed*
Y/n: yeah, I am up *pushes Souji out of bed*
Souji: ayah!!! Get dressed it is a new school and all
Y/n: I hate school so much *goes and picks clothes*
Souji: we have uniforms sister *hands over the uniform*
Y/n: no, not a fancy school
Souji mom: Y/n, we only want the best for you *kisses your forehead*
Y/n: yeah, I will do my best, mom
Souji mom: that is all we need to hear, breakfast is ready downstairs
Souji: mother really loves you like a daughter
Y/n: I can’t never pay you guys enough for everything you guys have done for me
Souji: no need to pay back just never leave me *hugs you*
Y/n; why would I ever leave you? *hugs back*

You got on your uniform and everything, ate with the whole family. Souji father dropped you guys off at the school. Souji got a lot of new friends and the whole school knew her the second she walked in, even if she was with a lot of new people, she never left your side and would always check on you. You didn’t even open your mouth to even say hey, if you did you would always get back memories from the dark past.