2.17 Bad Old times

Jin-ae: Very funny! Let’s get some food and have a chat!

Jinae pays for our dresses at the cashier while I grab our bags. By mistake I see her phone ring from a number I have seen before.

I have manners so I don’t pick up the phone, but hand it over to her. She tells me to wear the dress and goes to take the phone call. When she saw the number, her eyes widen, and she looked at me then the phone at least three times.

I might be overthinking, but she is hiding something, but in the 21st century how isn’t? I get going to the restaurant and I bump into someone by accident.

I didn’t even see that person, I was in a hurry to pick up my phone and Jinae’s purse or bag. Just when I am about to reach for her lipstick, I feel this male hand rubbing my back.

I might stand in a weird position, but doesn’t mean I will spread my legs for you. That ugly ass man gets closer to me, too close. So close that I could feel his hips pressing my back side.

It felt disgusting to be in this position again, I used so many years trying to forget but everything was useless. Just when I was about to slap him with Jinae’s bag, I see him fall down and as I stand up, I see him.

The one who pushed or punched that ugly man away. Before I can say anything shity to that man, he comes in front of me and turns around.

****: Y/n Look at me! Are you okay?

Y/n: w-what are y-you doing here?

****: Answer me first, are you okay?

Y/n: Y-Yes J-

Jinae: Y/n! *comes running over* what happened?

Y/n: I-I…...*Looks down this whole time*

****: some bastard touched her *gets angrier*

Jinae: You must have helped, Thanks Jeno

Jeno: why was Y/n alone?

Jinae: I had to pay the bill, so she came here because we were supposed to eat *holds Y/n tight*

Jisung: Jeno, haven’t you gone in yet?

Jeno: You guys go in first, I have-

When I stay inside my sister comfy arms, Jeno just stops in the middle of his sentence and grabs me by my wrist and runs.

I have no idea where he is running, but he ain’t running towards Jisung and Jinae doesn’t come behind us.