2.35 Missed me

I bring the food that is hot and knock on Jaemin’s bedroom, but I hear nothing at all. I take a few steps in and I see him sleeping, I turn on the light and he turns around and opens his eyes half the way.

Jeno: *whispers* Jaemin?

Jaemin: *breaths out* Mhm…?

Jeno; you won’t be able to sleep at night if you sleep for so long

Jaemin: *rubs his eyes* I don’t know how I fell asleep

Jeno: you cried, Jisung told me he wiped of tears in your eyes

Jaemin: did you hear from Y/n? is she okay? Did she say anything bad?

Jeno: *places the food on Jaemin’s nightstand* She said she misses you

Jaemin: *smiles bright* She really said that?

Jeno: yeah, she did, and she was a bit worried that it might be true since she hasn’t called or texted you yet, but she believed in your love.

Jaemin: *sniffs* I feel better to hear that

Jeno: she said she still have to deal with her parents so she will contact you soon and me

Jaemin: *rubs his eyes* why didn’t she ask me to help? I thought I said to her not to deal with it alone

Jeno: Jaemin, we can’t do much if she doesn’t want to

Jaemin: how much longer do I have to wait to see her?

Jaemin: Soon I will run around looking for her and if she leaves again…I don’t know if I will stay as an idol for the two of us

Jeno: you can’t just leave NCT

Jaemin: I wont leave, just a break to find Y/n then bring her back and never let her out of my sight *stands up*

Jeno: (Y/n will be so mad if he does that, but he won’t listen to me) this is your food and its more outside *walks out*

Jaemin’s point of view-
I might repeat myself, but I am going insane here. I have waited for so long to see her and I don’t think anyone would be able to wait for so god damn long.

She even said she misses me but if she does why don’t she reach out to me? think I been in love with girl since high school and she left me with a “stop loving me” and I knew she loved me then and loves me now.

I been waiting for so many years, I am willing to drop my work looking for her. I really love you Y/n, why can’t you come inside my arms and never leave?

One thing I don’t understand until the day today is how Jeno always know what Y/n is doing or feeling.

This time he said he connected a friend of Y/n, but I don’t think the friend would say that she misses me and has problems. After all, during high school Y/n didn’t tell anyone about her problems.

I might be assuming stuff here, but I feel like jeno is hiding something from me. I will probably let everyone down, but I really need Y/n. I will do anything to see her, even if it means I have to run away like she did.