2.26 Missing Voice

Y/n: Woojin, I know. You have right about me hiding. I am hiding because I am scared. Scared that I will end up hurt or even hurt someone else *hugs Woojin*

Woojin: I know you are scared but you have me, don’t worry *pats Y/n’s head*

The days went by and it has already been two weeks since I saw Jinae. After that day where I told her the truth, she hasn’t contacted me.

I feel like telling the truth was a bad idea, but like she said she deserves to hear it. I tried calling Jinae a couple days ago, her phone was off and then I was blocked.

I realized she was mad at me, if not that I must be dumb. At this moment life isn’t going well, feel like I am back in high school. But Jaemin and Souji are missing, one of them hates me, one of them loves me.

I used to have a peaceful life where I just sold myself and nothing more would happen, but then love came in. Love made me scared, weak and run away. I stopped working with idols from SM entertainment in case I would see Souji or Jaemin.

Last time jeno told me that Souji might lose her job if she screams. They will assume she is treating the idols bad and fire her. Only because I gave up my dream, I should make other people too. Jaemin almost gave up his career to come looking for me.

I am still scared to face him, I know he won’t hate me or throw shit at me, but where do I find the guts to stand in front of the guy I left?

Woojin: Y/n I am going out with some collage mates of mine *picks up his shoes*

Y/n: Okay! *grabs a bag of chips* I don’t have any plans, so I will stay home

Woojin: do you want to join us?

Y/n; You old people, nah I will pass *turns on the TV*

Woojin: who you calling old! Lock the door, call me if anything happens! *leaves*

I turned on the TV and started watching a new show, even if the TV was on I couldn’t hear anything. There was too much going inside of my mind to be able to hear the sound.

The sun was shining, and the wind was floating, the world was quiet, but what was really happening? The world is full of so many people. Each one has a different life, a different level.

Each time you pass a level, you will enter the next one that will be harder. To explain it simple, life is like school. If you don’t do your best from the start and keep playing around, life will end as a “game over” for you.

Even if you do your best at start you still have to continue, or you rank will go down. I think my life is hard, but I don’t know what other people is dealing with.

All these negative and weird thoughts disappeared the moment I hear my ringtone.

The phone call-
Y/n: Hello? Woojin you asshole, you forgot your wallet right!

****: you should start looking at the names before you pick up *laughs*

Y/n: Sorry Jeno, what’s up?

Jeno: I have a surprise for you

Y/n: for me? did I do something good to receive it?

Jeno: I think you need it
Y/n: Need-

I did not complete my sentence. I could hear a croaking sound, it was like he was going through a tunnel, but then the sound becomes clear like the blue sky above us.

The breath, the person was changed, it was not Jeno who was on the phone anymore. He must have given it to someone else and I have a clear idea of who it is.

"Hi" the only word I heard coming out of the cell phone. My heart began to beat, the cheeks began to glow red, the smile widened as far as the Han river and the breath stopped for a second and was held in, until I heard the next word.