3.6 Why did you go?

Jeno: This call should have gone to Jaemin, but Y/n will probably tell me something about it

Woojin: I have to get going, bye

Jeno: thanks for the call *hangs up*

-Time skip-
During the whole car ride back Y/n did speak a single word. She was suffering and in pain, but didn’t show anything. Inside of herself, she was wondering why Jinae would even kill herself.

On the other hand, she is hurt by the fact that she lost her older sister. Woojin contacted Jeno so he could at least know that they are back. Jaemin didn’t know anything, he is still thinking about why Y/n didn’t tell him that she was here.

Everyone is wondering about their question. When they got to Y/n’s parents' house, the house was full of people Y/n have never seen.

Woojin was fully new in this place so he walked beside Y/n, holding her hand tightly. Y/n was looking around, asking herself which one of these is the reason her sister left this world. She was building anger inside of herself but showed nothing.

Inside Y/n’s parents’ house- Y/n point of view
Walking into this place makes me feel all kinds of feelings. Each face I see is new, the living room is filled with strangers. No one here knew Jinae like I did, yet they came here with their fake tears.

Pretending to suffer and feel the same pain I do. No one here knows how I feel. Woojin looks scared walking into the place, holding my hand tight must help him. I hate this house from day one, remembering getting pushed into the wall, suffering with the pain from so many people.

They didn’t even think I was a child, did it all for their own pleasure. One of the workers come and shows me where they laid Jinae’s grave box. Our childhood room, stuffed with our old memories. I can still remember the days I cried myself to sleep and she would run over, lift me and make me fall asleep in her arm.

Worker; Miss Y/n, this is the room

Y/n: Thanks *the worker walks away*

Woojin: do you want an alone moment?

Y/n: What I will say are all the things you already know, so just sit down

Woojin: *Nods* Y/n, things will be fine *sits down*

Y/n: Jinae, why would you leave me alone in a horrible world like this? You asked me not to run away, I gave you a promise saying I would come back. Now that I am back, you are gone for good *cries*

Y/n: I wish life was better for the two of us, no one in the world deserves the world more than you. I wish I could do better in everything so that you didn’t have to be the perfect one *falls down*

Woojin: *catches Y/n* Y/n, are you okay?

Y/n: She really did leave me without any clue or answers, why did you leave me!? *screams*

Y/n: I wanted to come back here! Knowing you would help me through it all!! we promised not to leave each other! WHY DID YOU GO!?