2.22 Telling the truth

Y/n’s point of view-
After that dramatic time, Jinae drove me home. She didn’t say a single word through the whole ride, neither did I. I think I have said enough to start with, there isn’t much to say. She goes into a fast food drive and buys me food.

I lost my appetite after everything that happened today. Running away from Jaemin, sexual touched by a man, Jinae figuring things out and jeno protecting me. The only thing messing is my bossy parents and Souji, that I miss.

I really miss Souji a lot, a lot more than I did when I was in America. She drove me to Woojin’s place and Woojin was playing games on the TV when I entered the house. When Jinae dropped me off, she didn’t even say bye. Is she mad at me?

Woojin: Y/n! *eyes on the TV* How did your date with your sister go?

Y/n: It was horrible, it was an awful disaster

Woojin: what? *drops the controller*

Y/n: Yes, it think it was just to much at once *sits down beside Woojin*

Woojin: *keeps playing* Tell me what happened, if you want to

Y/n: Sure

Flashback to what happened-
Jinae: was it wrong of me asking? I have the right to know

Y/n: yes, you have the right to know

Jinae: I know mum and dad sett this up for you *looks away*

Y/n: They said that if I wanted to stay with Souji a little longer I had to do this. I was a stripper at a private club, I was just going to do that.

Y/n: But then more men kept asking for a night and it made me feel disgust by myself.

Y/n: I asked them if I could end it, but they said that they would make your education go to trash and make you start all over again. So I felt like-

Jinae: They would make me drop art school and do what?

Y/n: They just told me to sleep with those men and bring that money home. They said if I didn’t do that, I would break your dreams

Y/n: I heard you cry one day in your room, when mother said she wanted you to stop drawing, I can still remember your tears.

Y/n: Seeing you at that state made me feel devastated and sad. I didn’t want to ruin my big sister’s future.

Jinae: that’s not your responsibility, I am your big sister

Y/n: I felt like it was, either way sometimes when you were out of the house people came over and mom took money from them.

Y/n: She didn’t take money from them, she got paid for selling me. that’s why I didn’t want to come home

Y/n: Every time I walk down the hallway I remember being pushed into the wall, my head being slammed into a vase and everything was just painful.

Jinae: every time you told me you were sick and laid in bed, was because of some scumbags made you sleep with them?

Y/n: Yes *about to cry* I couldn’t handle the pain much longer, so I fully stopped contacting them.

Y/n: I started feeling better when I lived with Souji, her parents didn’t make me do things I didn’t want to. I made sure I earned enough for you to keep following your dream

Y/n: *wipes off her tears* so even if I left, I was already used at my limit

Jinae: *covers her face with her hands* What happened when I came to see you?