03. Extra/ Special Chapter

Y/n's point of view- Outside the hospital
I am standing outside the hospital while it's pouring heavily. It matched my mood. Seeing the heavy rain was enough to make me feel more down. The rain wasn't cold, might have been a shower for someone. After hearing how Olivia's boyfriend proposed to made me wish my engagement was memorable like her.

Mine was happend to fast and it wasn't even romantic. After being away from Jaemin for years on years I finally got him and I couldn't think of anything else than him being with me. I find it romantic how we got back together but our engagement was so plain because of my family.

I know my parents already have trust issues with me and it's a huge impact and change in our life's since Jinae left. Jaemin...he is truly doing his best helping me be fine and all that. He is a great human and a boyfriend. But I can't do anything about me wanting just something memorable since none of us have good memories with each other.

Speaking of the devil, he came with our car waiting for me to run inside. I saw the look on his face, I could read it so good that I knew he was up to something. He looked at me seeing when I didn't run to the car. Jaemin drove the car closer to me so I would get wet and opend the door from the inside.

Jaemin: Hurry, before you get wet

Y/n: I am in already *slams the door*

Jaemin: still mad? A day almost passed by Y/n

Y/n: *sighs* You know what Jaemin....i am not mad...I shouldn't care about it

Jaemin: *kisses my cheek* I am sorry if I did something wrong

Y/n: Nah...I am fine *smiles*

Jaemin: Alright *exhales* Let's go home then *starts driving*

Back home- Y/n's point of view
I understood that our engagement was perfect itself as it is. I didn't need anything more than knowing Jaemin will be my life partner after all these years. He is so cute and innocent not knowing what the hell i was talking about. Until he spoke.

Jaemin: Wait *grabs my hand*

Y/n: Is there something wrong Jaemin?

Jaemin: Close your eyes *covers my eyes with a scarf*

Y/n: What is this? You know I hate pranks? Also don't you dare to make me dance like last time *holds Jaemin tight*

Jaemin: *walks infront of Y/n and opens the door* You wanted me to badly and now you have me

Y/n: *takes a few steps forward* Jaemin...i know i own you but i can't see anything

Jaemin: Alright, take the scarf off my beloved future wife

I had lost all of my words. All of my emotions just streamed inside of my blood as my heart was pounding fast and kept going even if I didn't want it to. I wasn't embarrassed but in love again. Seeing everything being placed perfectly just made me want to cry my tears out.

From the door way to the middel of the living room Jaemin had made a path with rose leafs. They lead straight into a heart made of flowers in all shades of pink, purple and red. It made me want to scream out loud, on the top of my lungs. He looked at me knowing I would love it.

There was candles everywhere that made my heart melt in a moment. I started chuckling out of the blue, trying to hold my tears back whole my heart ran away from me. Jaemin had my heart beside him waiting for me to enter his. All of this, he planned it so well that I wish I was mad sooner.

Jaemin looked at me with his dark hazel brown eyes wanting me to run into his solid and warm arms. Just like it I ran into them as we got caught up in a hug that felt more loved than anything.

Jaemin: I love you

Y/n: I hate you

Jaemin: *laughs* Yeah I see that

Y/n: I love it Jaemin....it's making my heart explode and I...I love you *kisses Jaemin*

Jaemin: A bit to early isn't

Y/n: What do you mean? *sees Jaemin go down on one knee*

Y/n: Holy carp! OH MY GOD! *heart pounding so fast that you could hear it*

Jaemim: We had our good and bad days, but each day we thought of each other. We where distanced for so long but our heart was always close and held onto each other tight. Seeing you back in my life is...I have no words other than happiness.

Y/n: you want to see me cry? *chuckles*

Jaemin: I don't want to unless they are happy tears. Cry as much as you want I will be there to take away the pain and help you through it all. Feel sad and I will bring you happiness. I love you more than anything that exist in this whole galaxy Y/n and I know you love me the same way to

Y/n: *tears starts falling* You...

Jaemin: Will you Na Y/n marry me?

Y/n: Yeah! You dumbass trash! Of course I want to marry you *hugs Jaemin while crying*

Jaemin: Sorry I didn't know you wanted a good proposal than us just changing rings

Y/n: Don't apologize, I will hate you if you do

Jaemin: I even got your parents on this one on my own *proud looking*

Y/n: *takes out a ring* Here Mister Na my future husband *puts her father's ring on Jaemin*

Jaemin: Isn't this fathers' ring?

Y/n: You gave me your mother's ring this time and last time you gave me my mother's ring

Jaemin: So you got me my own father's ring this time and Last time it was your father's

Y/n: I love you Jaemin, keep chasing me and never think you are losing me

Jaemin: *taps Y/n's head* even if you wanted me to stop chasing you, I wouldn't since I am not risking losing you

-End of Special Chapter-