2.13 New Plan

The second I face the door it opens, it open wide and I see her standing there with her beautiful smile. Her cheeks are red, and her nose is pink.

When she smiles, I can barely see her eyes. She has an outstanding eye smile. The door is fully open, and she opens her arms wide and move her head and in a way that tells me to run over to her.  I run over with a smile on my face and squeeze her tightly.

Jin-ae: I missed you a lot, little sis

Y/n: you aren’t the only one *looks up at her*

Jin-ae: I knew you would come, I told them you would

Y/n: right my parents *smile fades away*

Jin-ae: we are happy to see you again, you have grown so much

Y/n: its been some years with studies and no more dancing

Mother: that sounds just like our deal

I hear my mother say as she walks towards me and Jin-ae. I squeeze Jin-ae’s arm and try to find courage to stand in front of them. I see my father hang up the phone and comes and stand beside my mum.

They see that I am scared. They probably happy that I still fear them as I did when I was younger. I still remember my mum saying, “leave this house as you please, we don’t want a weak coward who don’t have the strength to live here”.

Are the words she said when I tried to ran away, I still don’t understand why they would want me back then. In the moment I felt like I could finally live as I wanted too. They always come inn to my life the moment I feel happy.

Father: Y/n, its been a while. We didn’t know if you would come for sure

Y/n: sending a message to remind me about the deal and asking me to come here-

Jin-ae: Y/n, maintain cool *winks*

Mother: do you know why we wanted you here now?

Y/n: how would I know? (I really want to get out of here)

Jin-ae: Y/n, respect *taps Y/n’s head*

Mother; we have a plan for your future *sits down on the couch*

It’s terrifying walking down the hall, looking at all these walls. Everything here holds onto an awful memory. A memory I want to erase from my mind.

Wall’s where people pushed me towards to touch me. Vase’s that’s been slammed onto my head because I wanted to stop. Corners where people would pay me money for my ugly duty.

This whole place is a copy of my old house, I won’t say home. Now I see Jin-ae living a safe and pretty life, without any harms. That’s probably why I came here without thinking twice.

Y/n: what kind of plans do you have?

Father; you still miss a semester in collage

Y/n: I missed that semester because you guys wanted me to work

Jin-ae: wait she didn’t finish school and you sent her to work?

Y/n: (shit I forgot Jin-ae doesn’t know) no I wanted to earn money and they said that’s fine

Mother: we want you to finish that last semester, but we will talk about that later *looks at Jinae*

Y/n: Yes I believe we have too *sighs*