2.20 Jinae

Jinae: is it wrong of me asking? I have the rights to know

Jaemin’s point of view-
We were on our way to a fancy restaurant for a dinner party. We are now 23 members, that’s worth having a party for, in a corona safe way.

SM had payed for the whole restaurant to be empty just so we could stay safe and not infect other in case we had corona. I was in the second car, we couldn’t go everyone together.

I know jeno and Taeyong went first to fix’s the reservation. We get into this half mall & half food place and it looks stunning. Even if I feel handsome and I am with people I see as my family, I still can’t get her off my mind.

I said it earlier Y/n is the only one I think of, other views this head would be empty. All the members look happy and safe, I wonder if Y/n is happy and safe. She has always been a outstanding one.

Even at school she rarely talked, but yet she expressed herself a lot more than others. Jisung run in the front and stands there talking to Jeno, but within three seconds I see Jeno run away holding someone’s arm.

I walk over a bit faster to see what’s happing, but jeno was too fast. I was about to open my phone and take a picture for Instagram, but then I hear this familiar voice call out my name.

its strange that someone is here right now, that I know who has a female voice. I assume is a fan and I look back, but I get surprised.

So shocked that I drop my phone. Chenle comes over and places a hand on my shoulder and picks up my phone. He is saying something, and my ear is over his mouth, but my eyes are on her.

Jinae: Jaemin!

Jaemin: Noona what are you doing here? *jogs over to her*

Chenle: I will fix your seat! Hurry up because we need to order!

Jinae: why did you come over if you are busy?

Jaemin; *bows* it’s always nice to see Noona again

Jinae: didn’t I tell you not to bow down!

Jaemin: I cant stop, I am sorry

Jinae: stop apologizing too

Jaemin: ehm…...*looks shy* how is Y/n?