3.2 Fooled

Woojin: well I hope everything goes after your dumb little plan *pats her head*

Y/n: IT NOT DUMB!! It’s good enough when I don’t have a brian *rolls her eyes*

Jaemin’s point of view-
My guts are telling me that something was going on and I was fooled by it. I have this strong feeling saying I saw Y/n and her aura, I could feel it.

But I thought I lost my brian since I miss her so much. there have been days I stayed in bed without saying much since all I wanted to see and hear was Y/n.

The start of our lives where unforgettable but then the chasing started. Chase her everywhere trying to find her, in the end, I ended up losing her. But I know she will come back to me even if I have been telling myself that since she left the first time.

I don’t know if I am desperate to see her or desperate to know if she was here, since I felt her and I saw her but I thought it was inside my head. The only one that I can get some answers from now is Souji and I hope she will help.

Jaemin: I have something to ask, if it might not be personal

Souji: If it’s about Jeno then-

Jaemin: it’s about Y/n

Souji: I don’t care what she said to you, but the other day when she came here, she just brought pain and memory-

Jaemin: Y/n? My Y/n was here in SM entertainment

Souji: Oh, you didn’t know?

Jaemin: was Jeno here when Y/n was here?

Souji: *chews her gum* So Jeno kept it away from you, I see

Jaemin: *angry* He is so dead!

Souji: sounds like drama *smirks*

Did jeno know it all the time? Did he know Y/n was here but didn’t mind telling me anything? I could have at least gotten a hit about it.

I knew it very well that I saw Y/n and I could feel her appearance around me since she was here. Why didn’t she tell me she was here? Why didn’t anyone tell me Y/n was here?

Somehow it's making me sad knowing nobody today me anything but it makes the flames burn higher inside of me.

Jeno is my best friend since forever and he knows how much I needed to see her, and he didn’t say a word about it. Going into actions is bad but I want the whole truth now, I am no longer a fool.

Jeno: you were screaming my name all the way-

Jaemin: did Y/n come here? *interrupts Jeno*

Jeno: *looks at Souji* She did come here, but she told-

Jaemin: *grabs Jeno’s shirt* WHY DIDN’T YOU SAY ANYTHING!? YOU KNEW HOW MUCH I STRUGGLED AND HOW MUCH I NEEDED TO SEE HER!

Souji: best moment in my whole life *smirks at Jeno*

Jeno: *gets pissed off at Souji* Jaemin, there is a reason I didn’t say anything

Jaemin: WHAT WAS THE REASON? SHE TOLD YOU TOO?

Jaemin: DID SHE SAY THAT SHE DOSENT LOVE ME? TELL ME JENO! WHAT WAS THE REASON NOBODY TOLD ME SHE WAS HERE WHEN I WAITED AGES TO SEE HER!!?!?

Mark: Yeh Yo! What are you two doing?!

Heachan: *Holds Jaemin back* You guys are causing a big scene

Renjun: *Fixes Jeno’s shirt* whatever happened doesn’t matter! We will solve this in the dorm! Where you can scream and yell as much as you want

Jaemin: I needed her so badly Jeno, you let her go again before I could hold her *upset*

Mark: you heard Renjun, let's solve this like adults and not kids