3.27 A better life

Mother: I wanted my daughter so sometimes you have to suffer

Father: to confirm that you won’t break Y/n’s heart and tear her apart from us we need you two to get engaged *showes the diamond rings*

Y/n: What? He waited for me all these years and still loves me

Mother: It’s for us to confirm, please let us do this Y/n

Jaemin: *Takes Y/n’s hand* I don’t care what I am for you as long as we love each other. I thought about it twice with Jeno, we never dated

Y/n: You sure you okay going straight into engagement?

Jaemin: *kisses her forehead* as long as you are my fiancée and future wife, the mother to my kids and the person I will grow old with...then I don’t think this is a problem

Y/n: i hate your kindness! *hits his chest and cries* Give me your finger Trash!

Jaemin: I could have bought rings *Y/n takes on the ring* it looks expensive

Mother: Pure diamond from Paris, the city where love is alive. The one Y/n has on is mine and the one you have is her father's

Father: You will stay here, right Y/n?

Y/n: I will stay here as your daughter and Jaemins fiancée

Jaemin: What about your education?

Mother: We wish for you to work in our pure none illegal company

Y/n: Why don’t you guys from the criminal things? Just for me

Father: We used the whole last week to make it all clean because you stayed here. We thought that it’s better to work clean and legally *takes Y/ns mothers hand*

Mother: We hope this family stay like this and more people will come *leans on Y/n’s father*

I felt during the start that she made a mistake forgiving my parents. It felt like they where going to trick me like each other time. I felt like a fool because I had no where else to go but here. I felt awful walking into the house reminding me about how much I suffered at a young age.

Falling for Jaemin wasn't apart of the plan. He kept on chasing me when I was losing me. He is one stubborn idiot that I love with my whole heart. All these years the running was worth it, cause in the end i finally got him. Got him alive and safe not a single scratch. He is perfectly fine and I am happy to see him again with me.

My parents worked harder to do clean and legal work even if it was harder they did it all for me. I wish they have done this sooner so that less pain would have been with me. Jinae would have also been with us as a family.

NCT dream was still on going and I was happy to meet them all for the first time. I realized Jaemin lived with some loudass guys and he is happy. Jeno and I finally got to stop keeping secrets from Jaemin. Everyone was happy and our lives are stable

I took an audition to become a back up dancer at SM entertainment. After four weeks with diet and three weeks with stress and dancing I got the job. Now I never have to go form Jaemin or partly since I don't dance for NCT.

Life is better now and I don't what more to say. Souji is working as a stylish and is at SM entertainment. We speak once in a while and we laugh like we used to. But I still feel the cold wall but I am fine with that.

My parents are starting to like Jaemin and we live as a family. For next time let's not chase each other. Let's just stay together. But like you were chasing me not being willing to lose me. I will chase you, no longer lose you.

-The end of the whole story-