3.16 The first plan

She took me in with open arms, kind of, and even told me something about Jinae that I find important.

She and My father read the letter Jinae wrote to me, I guess there must have been something on to go give them a better picture of my life. Because father didn’t kick me out either, he even asked politely that I shall move aside.

The maids treated me like a long-lost child. What made me feel small butterflies was that they said my mother looked happy after a long time. Did I read it all wrong or am I being tricked?

Jaemin’s point of view-
Things have been rough and tough because we all went through some stuff that we didn’t want to. I don’t want to forget Y/n even if I said so and it just came out because of the stress.

She said she is dating someone else, I don’t believe that at all. Y/n likes nobody and if she likes you that means you are special or mean much to her. That guy, Woojin is probably a friend I remember him from Jeno explaining the situation.

Yesterday I felt like a creepy stalker because I stalked that dude and found out he isn’t dating. The way he spoke confidently at the café makes me mistake that he might have real feelings for Y/n. I have to find out more, I have to chase Y/n.

Jeno: Good Night

Jaemin: no time to sleep for you *drags Jeno to his room*

Renjun: there is always something for the two of them to do

Jeno: and we are back out again, why?

Mark: I will leave to the NCT 127 dorm with Haechan, but he is taking way too long

Heachan: *screams from the bathroom* NOBODY WOULD DRAG ME AROUND AT NIGHT BUT YOU!

Jaemin: remember how some of us may have done some illegal things in High school

Jeno: I drove a car but I had my drivers license

Chenle: he is talking about me, don’t me tell me you guys didn’t know *dolphin laughter*

Jisung: what did you do? How did you, no why did you-

Chenle: I hacked the security system in school with had five firewalls. It was to see if I could get inside the server, and it worked

Renjun: You became an idol to cover your criminal life?!

Heachan: I am coming now, Mark!

Mark: No! We need to stay and help Jaemin

Heachan: YOU STUPID CANADA BOY MADE-!

Jisung: I feel like this is another usual night *scoffs*

Jaemin: Chenle, can you try to get into this IP address and find the location, plus the information under the code name “Green Neon ice”

Jeno: that’s Y/n’s mothers IP address *looks at the laptop*

Mark: isn’t that illegal?

Heachan: No it's perfectly fine to hack into people's lives! *sarcastic*

Renjun: how are we able to live with a dumbass like you! Only English! Nothing better!

Chenle: I could try, but I would need sometime

Jeno: why are you doing this Jaemin?

Jaemin: Y/n lies a lot when it comes to protecting people from her family, I need to know

Jeno: fine, but what will you do with that? What is your plan?

Jaemin: *exhales* Face it