2.29 News

Woojin always worried even if I begged him to stop looking after me, I say something but do the opposite.

I ask him to stop worry but I include him in all the runaways and problems I deal with. Jinae is my older sister so is very normal that she worries, but out all of them she worries the least.

She called me twice a week when I was in America and cared for me. I appreciate having her in my life very much, that’s why I did what I did in my past. Jinae still didn’t call the whole day, each day I wait for her call or message.

Sometimes I wonder how she really feels about what I did, its not like did something wrong?

The next week- Thursday
Its already 1 PM and I am at working doing my shift. I am already tired even if its soon weekend. I been working non-stop to avoid all my problems.

That’s not good to avoid them but I really need a break from everything. The shifts end in two hours and there isn’t much to do, I didn’t have any clients just had to help James with his.

James: Y/n, can you send the report about client 3.8 to Olivia?

Y/n: Yes, I will do it when I finish the blood test for client 8.1

James; Y/n *rolls his chair to Y/n* did you know that the guy who always come here

Y/n; Lee Jeno? He is my friend

James: yes, his co-worker or member has a rumor on him

Y/n: (someone in NCT has a rumor on them?) Oh, do you know who?

James: I don’t remember well, it came out last night and I forgot to tell you

Y/n: Oh, what’s the rumor about?

James: him dating someone and keeping it away from his fans

Y/n: well they have a life, they should be able to experience dating

James: That’s true, I read the news and found that out

Y/n: I guess I have to read the news to find out who

James: No, wait I have the article on my phone *opens his phone*

Y/n: (its 23 members so what’s the chance of the rumor being on Jaemin or Jeno?)

James: Oh, found it, here *Shows her the phone*

I could not believe my own eyes, James is fucking with me now!! I just thought to myself that it could not be Jeno or Jaemin.

I was as confused as the students when they took a test out of the blue. I may have read wrong, but the picture is correct. it was he, it was he who got the reputation that he is with someone.

This happened, or came out a whole day ago, but I do not see it until now. and I was told that by a colleague who knows I'm friends with Jeno.

My heart stopped beating, the pulse flew away, and it was as if my heart hit the ground hard, too hard.