2.30 Rumor

This happened, or came out a whole day ago, but I do not see it until now. and I was told that by a colleague who knows I'm friends with Jeno. MY heart stopped beating, the pulse flew away, and it was as if  my heart hit the ground hard, too hard.

James: Y/n why aren’t you saying anything?

Y/n: are you sure that its Na Jaemin who has the rumor on him?

James: I don’t know for sure, but this article was released from the **** company. They know everything about idols

Y/n: do you believe it’s true?

James: he is quite famous, and he hasn't dated anyone....

Y/n: I-I have n-no words *looks devastated*

James: why is that so? Did you like him?

Y/n: Oh, I am a fan of their so, I am shocked that’s all *fakes a smile*

I walk out of James’s office with the reports of the clients. Unexpectedly the lobbies feels like their moving closer to me and is about to smash me.

I smile in the sea of sadness, and the steps feels heavier for each one I take. The further I walk, the darker this place gets. My heart was at the lowest inside of me, the breath I let out was substantial than usual.

I have been hiding for so long, too long. At this moment I want to run over to his workplace, grab him by his shirt and cry my heart out while I ask if this is true. Is it true?

I work my last two hours and head back home. As usual Woojin has cooked food and is playing games on the TV. Apart of me wants to forget what James told me today, but how can I?

how can I forget that when it involves Jaemin? I don’t think Woojin knows about it because if he knew, he would have told me last night. I can’t deny the fact that he is allowed to date anyone, its not like we are dating.

I still have feelings for him and after Jeno’s surprise I believe he has to, so why is this rumor around him?

Woojin: I made food, tried a new recipe

Y/n: Aaah, thanks Woojin, but I lost my appetite

Woojin: *looks at Y/n then the TV* why is that so?

Y/n: you don’t read the news, do you?

Woojin: sometimes, mostly about technology

Y/n: my co-worker showed me an article where they wrote that a member of NCT is dating someone in secret

Woojin: well they are allowed to date, aren’t they?

Y/n: They are, but the idols names was Jaemin’s

Woojin; *loses the game* what?! Are you sure you read right?

Y/n: I also thought I read wrong and check the picture, it was him