2.8 Hallucinations

Jeno's point of view-
He closed the door and sighs heavily out. What is he going to ask me about?

Jaemin: jeno, was Y/n here?

Jeno: (shit what do I answer?) ehm…what?

Jaemin: when I was earlier going to see the rest I walked passed the entrance and-

Jeno: and you saw Y/n?

Jaemin: I am sure it was her, but I am not sure if its in my head or real

Jeno; in your head?

Jaemin: I still have does dreams about her, I don’t want to say nightmare’s, but they are killing me

Jaemin: she left I know, she is gone I know, but I love her and can’t let go

Jeno: I understand Jaemin

Jaemin: you were there when everything happened, it happened so fast

Jeno; yeah, I remember

Jaemin: I really just want to see my angle again *sighs*

Jeno: Jaemin your angle will return *pats his shoulder*

Jaemin: thanks for hearing me out, but leave now. Your shoot starts soon

Jeno; right I have to get dressed

I don’t know what to say to Jaemin. There is a reason my mouth didn’t open up and say, “I meet Y/n just right now”.

My heart told me that I shouldn’t say anything unless Y/n tells me too, but Jaemin really needs Y/n now, more than ever and she didn’t ask a word about Jaemin. Is it because she doesn’t love Jaemin anymore?

Jaemin point of view-
Jeno left for his shoot and I am still standing in the storage as a frozen stick. I have really gone mad, I am starting to see illusions of Y/n.

She left, she told me she would leave, and she told me to stop loving. She knew that I would be broken at the end, she wanted to protect me.

Years left, but I still hold onto our memories even if it was a small amount of time. How did I fall for Y/n at all?

Chenle: Jaemin! Where are you?

Jaemin: in here!!!

Renjun: come here fast!! We need to change for the group shoot!

Jaemin: I am coming now!

I run over to the guys and start to get dressed. I never understood how and why I fell for Y/n out all the girls. She was new and stood out. She was into music and danced like an angle.

She made me want to rap, dance and do something with music. She gave me inspiration and courage to do what I wanted too. She wouldn’t say a word to anyone in the whole school, when she talked to me, I felt special. She looked cold, but once I touched her I felt the warmth.

Finding out her past and secrets was rude of me, but she opened up a tiny bit and told me something. I want to be with her even if I have to suffer from hate. She is the one I love and the one I need.