2.9 Client

Y/n’s point of view-
Today was a heavy day, either way I still didn’t leave work. Working as a nurse is exhausting, so much to do and so many things to keep in order. I took a choice to run away and become a nurse to produce enough money.

I regret leaving everyone and my desire behind. Even when I hear music now, I can’t stop myself from dancing. The music just runs through my blood, pumping my whole body, making my heartbeat and my body just floats with the melody.

When I went to that entertainment, I heard music and instead of running to them, I moonwalked. I miss dancing, I miss music and I miss the one guy that made me want to follow that path. My passion for music will never die, but I won’t give it a try.

James: Y/n! are you done with room 2003

Y/n: Yes, its mister Wang *writes the report*

James: Aaah then could you do me a favor?

Y/n: James, is it checking on a client?

James: I have to see my mum, she fixed another blind date to me *desperate*

Y/n: *laughs* I can’t stop laughing when it comes to your mum

James: will you take it for me then?

Y/n: sure, this one last time!!

I see James run of without his jacket, only his car key. I still can’t stop laughing. His mother is so nice, and their bonding is so cute.

Nobody knows about my family here at work. They don’t ask much about it, here they are more interested in what you like and who you are. If I am being honest, I miss my old life.

Right now, I could be singing on a stage with Souji as my stylish and see maybe Jaemin everyday and jeno. After I traveled to America my sister called, Jin-ae she said that she managed too change my parents mind. She told me that they want me back soon as I get a job.

When they found out my work is a long way from them, they moved closer. That’s the only reason I don’t run back into SM entertainment and kiss Jaemin as I confess my love. I walk over to James nursing room or whatever they call it.

I might be a nurse, but I am bad with names. He didn’t leave a report to me, so I had no idea who it was. I just open the door and walk straight in and I see him. I see him sitting on the bed, expecting to see James and not me, I don’t understand why I am in a shook, but my body Is frozen.