2.1 A New beginning

2.1= Season 2 chapter 1

Jaemin’s point of view-

***: *looks down and tries to get the ball*

Jaemin: excuse me? Here is your ball

***: *looks up*

Jaemin: Y/n? *eyes widen*

I can feel this heat making me sweat. The air was dense, and it was impossible to breathe. There was no longer space for me to cover and I was stuck with you on my mind. Wherever I go I see you, whatever I say I think of you.

I wish you did the same as me, thought of me. Keep hunting me in my dreams that will never turn into nightmares. I loved you and I still do. You left me with a waring to stop, but how do I stop loving someone like you?

Jeno: Jaemin? Are you fine? *wakes up*

Jaemin: *heavy breathing*

Jeno: you had a dream about Y/n again?

Jaemin: *lays back in bed* Yes, what time is it?

Jeno: soon 3 AM

Jaemin: why aren’t you sleeping?

Jeno: I woke up because you were screaming

Jaemin: sorry, I told you to get a room with Mark Hyung

Jeno: we are changing room anyways tomorrow

Jaemin: I can’t sleep now *stands up and goes into the bathroom*

Jeno: you have lost so much sleep because of that dream

Jaemin: what can I do? I fell for Y/n

Y/n point of view-
I moved to the states and was ready to finish my education. Instead of finishing it I got a job as a nurse in a hospital near a lot of music companies. So, I got back to Korea and started working there.

The hospital I work at is the one the idols and famous people call when they are injured. Its been a while since I left South-Korea. Its been a while since I left Souji, Jeno and Jaemin.

I don’t have the rights to say I miss them, when I left before saying bye. I was able to warn Jaemin about my absents, but what I did was harsh. Leaving people, I love because I thought I was protecting them, while I was the one who hurt them the most.

If I am being honest, I am kind of scared to face them again, in case I see them. Jeno is probably not equally mad or sad as the rest, because I called him the day at the gala while I was in the airport.

I said it’s because of my family and he told me to stay safe. Woojin who helped me out of the gala, is the one I am staying with now.

Woojin: Y/n? *knocks on the room door*

Y/n: *half-asleep* I am awake

Woojin: *walks in* no you are still in bed

Y/n: I will go out of bed, just ten more minutes *takes the blanket over her*

Woojin: no, you have work and so do I! *drags the blanket from her*

Y/n: holy shit!! Its freezing! *covers herself*

Woojin: I have some good news