Transition: Blank Space [KDY]

Kim Doyoung was at the side with his younger sister

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Kim Doyoung was at the side with his younger sister. They watched as Jaehyun and his ex-girlfriend, now girlfriend make up. The male sighed; a smile painted on his lips as his younger sister swooned.

"My story with Jeno wasn't that nice," she told Doyoung who glared at his sister.

"Your story with Jeno consisted of you running after him or away from him. The guy lost 3 pounds dating you," he told her and she rolled her eyes. "Look at them. Finally."

"What about you, Oppa?" His sister asked, frowning. "All of us are getting into relationships. When are you getting into one?"

Doyoung shrugged. He wasn't one for relationships. Not yet.

"Maybe in the future. When Jeno is already a doctor and you're already a vet. When Jaehyun and New York are already married. When Lee Haechan and Lee Mark are back in Korea and Johnny is finally in the police task force. When Na Jaemin changes his café into a bar and when Jisung and Chenle already graduated."

"When is that?" she asked, Doyoung frowning.

"2024?" Doyoung asked. "Four years. Maybe then."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I remember it now, it takes me back to when it all first started
But I've only got myself to blame for it, and I accept that now
It's time to let it go, go out and start again
But it's not that easy (that easy that easy)

- High Hopes, Kodaline

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Next stop------> 2024 , KIM DOYOUNG!