Transition: After Midnight (L.W)

Transition

"Gucci, are you seriously going to move out?" I asked my roommate, a cigarette in my hands. "Really? So, you're going to just leave me here alone?"

"Look, Hendery just wants us to move in together," she answered, my sweet roommate and best friend giving me an apologetic look. "But I'll definitely talk to you every day and we see each other in class—I will also come and visit!"

"It's not about that. Who is going to pay for the extra room?" I asked, jerking my hand over to her empty room that was filled with boxes. A few months after her dating Hendery, they had decided to move in together. Gucci smiled at me.

"Well, Hendery has a friend and said that he needs a place to stay," she told him. "His name is Lucas and he's kind of scary but I think you can handle him."

"Please. Not like I've met him before."

My roommate's eyes faltered and I frowned, trying to read her.

"Yeah. You haven't." She shrugged but I knew she was lying. "Anyway, he's moving in tomorrow. Do you want me around?"

I waved a nonchalant hand.

"Nope. As long as you keep your promise of coming over." I sighed, lighting another cigarette.

Whoever this Lucas is, he better be a decent roommate.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'd spend ten thousand hours and ten thousand more
Oh, if that's what it takes to learn that sweet heart of yours
And I might never get there, but I'm gonna try
If it's ten thousand hours or the rest of my life
I'm gonna love you

-10,000 hours, Justin Bieber

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment and vote and give it up to HENDERY!!!!

We all love a Hendery! Lucas next!