Transition: My 1st & Last [LJN]

Kim Doyoung's sister jumped up and down over and over at the same spot, her boyfriend looking at his girlfriend go crazy. She squealed, turning to pull Jeno into a tight hug.

"Baby, look. My brother is hugging her—Oh, oh, oh! He's kissing her. HE'S KISSING HER!" she exploded, pressing her lips over and over again on Jeno's cheek. "Finally! Finally, he found someone. I can't even..."

"Okay, okay. Calm down. I know we've all been waiting for this day," Jeno said to his girlfriend, a hand going to wrap around her waist lovingly. "Why are you so excited? I haven't seen you this excited for a long while."

"Excuse you? I've been with you for five years. Five years and—" Bunny was about to rant when Jeno placed a hand over her mouth to shut her up. Her voice was muffled and Jeno laughed.

"Remember when I first met you?" he asked, finally removing his hand.

"Yeah. You made me fracture my ankle," she said, Jeno carefully guiding her through the hospital. "And that one time you served me Robusta instead of Arabica!"

"Not my fault," Jeno said, shaking his head and she growled at him. "Okay, maybe my fault. It's been a while. Remember when we realized that we loved each other?"

"By we, you mean you?"

"What are you talking about? You fell in love with me first!"

"You crazy? I'm Kim Doyoung's sister! I do not fall in love with people first!"

"You went all the way to England to demand me back!"

"What in the world?" She smacked Jeno's arm, her boyfriend laughing before kissing her on the forehead. "I adore you, Lee Jeno. But you get on my nerves."

"I adore you too, my hyperactive girlfriend. You were my first and you're my last."