119

I lost myself, seventeen
Then you came, found me
No other magic
Could ever compare

There's a room
In my heart with the memories we made
Took 'em down but they're still in their frames
There's no way I could ever forget, hmm

-Never not, Lauv

"Good morning," Johnny had said, a mug of coffee in one hand and his phone in the other, Johnny holding the device upright as he snapped a picture of us, a smirk on his lips

"Good morning," Johnny had said, a mug of coffee in one hand and his phone in the other, Johnny holding the device upright as he snapped a picture of us, a smirk on his lips. "Ahah!"

Wow, did we rub off on him!

I scampered away from my brother, rolling on the ground and kicking him away from me while Chenle pulled on his hair, wailing about how he couldn't believe he was hugging me last night. Johnny chuckled, pressing something on his phone when he smiled at us to show us the screen.

"Sent," Johnny said and I blinked, standing up slowly.

"Sent what?"

"Sent to your brother. And Jeno. Jeno would love to see this," Johnny murmured under his breath. "Wow, that guy is good."

"You sent it to Chenlong-ge?" Chenle looked scared. "Jiejie! Ahma and Ahgong will know about this and they'll think we actually get along!"

"And that is a problem because?" Johnny asked, Chenle frowning at him.

"Sometimes, I tell them I fight with Jiejie and they give me money to cheer me up," he said and I nodded. "She does it, too."

"Ya'll are... I have no words," Johnny concluded, putting down his phone before sighing. "Another day of nothing to do."

He wasn't wrong. I knew we had nothing to do. All we ever did was lounge in our pajamas and then eat. Johnny jerked his hand towards the table, telling me that mail came today and I stood up, running to it. I remember asking my brother to send me some case studies I could study for so I had something to do.

I was about to rip the mail open when Chenle's phone rang and I saw him answer it, yawning.

"Chenle?" Chenlong's voice came up and I looked up from where I was at. "Where is your sister?"

"Right in front of me."

"Okay, listen. I need one of you to come to me to this charity brunch," Chenlong said and I frowned. "It can be either you or your sister. I need to go and beg for a few investments for the company and one of you has to show face."

"Oh well, I'm out," Chenle said, shaking his head when I glowered at him. "Oh, will you look at that! Jiejie said she wants to go! Amazing, that worked out—"

"Zhong Chenle!"

"And besides, I think I have plans with Renjun hyung today. He said he would bring me out for a movie, remember?"