News for you.

A/N Only those who read The Bracelet Club will understand Kyungsoo's cameo but then if you don't, it's fine! look out for the clues for Renjun's and Sungchan's stories!

We had no choice but to all go to the police station and despite my hurt arm, I clenched my jaw and handled the pain, rushing to the bathroom and putting on my clothes while I brushed my teeth at the same time

We had no choice but to all go to the police station and despite my hurt arm, I clenched my jaw and handled the pain, rushing to the bathroom and putting on my clothes while I brushed my teeth at the same time. Jisung was no different, the male following my pace and by the time we were finished, we could see Jung Jaehyun and New York by the car. Both of them entered the car, Jaehyun starting it right at that moment before we made out way to the police station.

When we reached there, I was in awe at how many people were there. Bunny looked like she was on edge, the female trying to peek into the interrogation room while her husband told her to calm down. Renjun was there too, which made me wonder why he was, considering he wasn't part of what was happening until I saw a very tired-looking Haechan.

To be Haechan's babysitter, of course.

Mark was there, Hendery beside him and a few other people I didn't recognize but Jaehyun greeted one of them as his cousin and he said he would be taking the deaf girl's case when she would stand trial.

Sungchan, they called him.

"What's going to happen to her? We need to protect her. She's a victim, not a criminal," Bunny said and Johnny looked at me, the male lifting a hand up to call me over. Right at that moment, Jisung grabbed my hand and I saw that he was holding his phone.

"KBS, work calls. They said it's really important," he told me and I nodded. "Tell me what happens, okay? If they are calling me on an off day it means they really need me."

"Stay safe, Jisung." I turned back to see that they had opened the interrogation room and people filed in, their eyes on the deaf girl. Her pupils darted back and forth, her hands tightened into fists when she slowly looked up and I could tell that she had been crying.

Renjun and Jeno were the first to react, both of them stepping forward to lower themselves to talk to her in a very hushed voice but with different questions.

"How are you feeling?" Renjun asked at the same time as Jeno.

"Can you tell me what is going on?"

And the caretaker and the psychologist glared at each other, the female looking confused at which question to answer first. I heard Jaehyun clear his throat and it was obvious he was still skeptical, the male telling Jeno to ask her about who she was working for.

She confirmed our suspicions after that.

"Mother," she said and Johnny nodded. That much, we knew. We expected her to say more but she didn't, lowering her head when Bunny decided to take the lead.

"You remember me?" she asked, the female dragging a chair loudly over to the girl and sitting down. The girl nodded slowly, a hand going out to touch Bunny lightly on her arm. The fact that she has seen Bunny before, even under very harsh circumstances, made her more comfortable. I noticed that she held something under her hoodie and she softly asked Bunny a question.