Kiss & Don't Tell [PJS]

Story Epilogue for: News for You

Dating Jisung was like being someone you can call your own without having to wonder what he felt like with you

Dating Jisung was like being someone you can call your own without having to wonder what he felt like with you. A normal day with Jisung was he telling me that he loved me, post-it notes on my desk, and his cheesy little one-liners through text that made me laugh to myself because of how cute it was.

I needed this. I needed this cheeriness and Jisung was perfect in giving me what I needed.

Once we started working at MBC together, it was like everything fell into place. My relationship with my best friend and a good-paying job. Today, for example, I had woken up to see Jisung staring at me from the side, his arm over my hip and I blinked.

The moment he saw that I was awake, he scooted closer, his lips finding my cheek like it did every morning and he kissed me once, then again. Then again before I groaned, a hand going up to hide my face, Jisung frowning at how I pulled away.

"KBS, my noona said--" he began and I peeked from between my fingers.

"Jisung, don't you have any thoughts of your own?" I asked, Jisung blinking at my words. "It's always, "My noona said." or, "Chenle said" or, "Jeno said no."."

"Yeah, but my noona really said...'' His voice trailed and I squinted at him, Jisung's cheek puffing out so I sighed.

"What did she say, Jisung?"

"She said this." Jisung pulled his phone out, showing me a text from New York. It was a text telling him to come home because she missed him and I nodded, trying to roll away. "She texted me last night."

Sure, no one knew about us. Jisung's bed was next to mine but most of the time, he slept on my bed, my boyfriend showing a level of clingy I didn't know could exist. Jisung scrambled closer but I scooted away, knowing that if we stayed in bed, Jisung was the type to eagerly suggest: Let's stay in bed and cuddle all day today!

And I was the type to tell him, no! We had to work today!

We balanced each other well and I slapped his hand softly, standing up and raking a hand through my hair.

"If she sent that to you last night, why are you still here?"

"You fell asleep so I didn't want to wake you up to tell you. I contemplated putting on an alarm so you would wake up but I didn't because I didn't want to leave." Jisung smiled at me and I rolled my eyes, Jisung's features changing into a pout. "What did I tell you about rolling your eyes, KBS."

"That you don't like it," I finally answered. Jisung was a tad bit too sensitive and being sensitive as my friend was fine-- us dating, we had rules to put up (under Jeno's orders) because Jisung found certain things I did offensive. No eye-rolling, no shying away from him when he wanted to give me hugs and kisses and little things like asking him if he wanted anything from the convenience store.