After Midnight

A/N Once again, disclaimer. They be hyperactive sex freaks and talk a lot about it. That being said, healthy communication on the topic is the way to go. They are my favorite couple now. Sorry Jeno & Bunny.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So pick your poison, love, let's go somewhere a little more exclusive
Take a shot, take a chance, take my hand, boy
Tension so intense like an asteroid
Be discreet, gotta dodge all the tabloids

Let's not think too much, there ain't no problems
So long as we keep this
Low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low-key (ah, ah, ah, ah)

-Lowkey, NIKI

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My alarm rang at 7 a.m and I groaned, feeling Lucas's arm around my waist. His leg was propped on my legs and I tried to kick him off but he was too heavy so I turned around halfway, my face inches away from his. Lucas was sleeping, his eyes shut and his breathing deep and slow. His lashes were long and the way his plump lips curved up made me think to myself how kissable they were.

I reached over to lay my palm against his shoulders, his skin smooth against mine when I slowly tried to push him away without waking him up. He stirred, his hands gripping onto the lower part of my stomach and I pressed my lips together, sliding under the blanket to slowly kick it away. He mumbled something under his breath, his hands traveling up to grab my breasts a little bit too roughly.

"Ow!"

"What? What?" he bolted up and I massaged my chest, taking advantage of the fact that he was awake to roll away. "Did I grab you?"

I nodded, grabbing a shirt that was on the chair to pull it on. It stopped halfway through my knees, Lucas smiling meekly.

"Sorry, I have the habit of doing that." He yawned, falling back against the bed. I stretched, limping towards the door. "You good?"