<3

A/N Back to the beginning with the old OG team battling in the Pro-league! I hope you enjoyed this chapter very much. Sorry I haven't written in a while.

Sicheng woke up in a daze, his arm thrown lazily over someone's body

Sicheng woke up in a daze, his arm thrown lazily over someone's body. His naked body shifted underneath the sheets as he cursed the sunlight that was in his eyes. He groaned, stretching when he felt her move, Mercy sighing softly. He sat up slowly, memories of the night rushing into his mind. Sicheng turned bright red, feeling the blood rush to his lower abdomen when he shook his head to dispel the thoughts.

She was still asleep, Sicheng peeking over at her when he sighed in relief. Where did he throw his wet T-shirt from last night? Where were his pants? It was dark in her apartment—did he throw them to that corner? He was high on adrenaline and endorphins, Sicheng not remembering the details of where he discarded his clothes.

He wasn't going to walk around naked in Mercy's apartment! Sicheng panicked, a hand going to rub his forehead when he slowly slipped out of bed. He shivered, grabbing a towel to wrap it around his waist before he found his clothes. Still wet.

He shook his head, looking at Mercy who was still dead asleep. He decided to go to her closet, Sicheng not wanting to invade her privacy so he opted for the first shirt he saw. He pulled it on and tightened the towel awkwardly.

Everyone always talked about how morning afters were so lovey-dovey. No one ever talked about the awkwardness that might come with it. Sicheng ran a hand through his hair, grabbing his phone to see that there were still a few hours left 'till work when Mercy stretched and he froze by the side of the bed. The bravery from the night before was gone.

"Morning," she greeted him, giving him a sleepy smile before she sat up, pressing the blanket against her chest. She also seemed shy. She beat him with confidence, however, Mercy dropping the blanket and grabbing a T-shirt to pull on. "What?"

"N-Nothing," Sicheng stammered, turning away. Sure, he had seen already seen her naked, but he couldn't help but feel like he was overstepping boundaries.

"Oh, you found Chenle's shirt," she said, her eyes falling on his T-Shirt. "He uses that when he stays over."

"A-Ah..." he stuttered when he gulped.

"Coffee?"

He nodded, Mercy noticing that he was holding the towel. She chuckled, grabbing sweatpants and throwing them to him.

"You're red," she observed, Mercy heading over to the kitchen to make coffee for him.

"I'm not usually like this—"

"Usually?" she asked and he panicked, shaking his head twice.

"I mean, I don't do this often," he began before stopped himself.

"Relax, Winwin," she told him. Sicheng sat on the edge of the bed, shoving his legs into the sweatpants and wearing it when he finally stood up. "You look good in my clothes."