The End: My 1st & Last

If you are enjoying, send me a tweet about the stories so I can retweet it: #mandaleeff #NCITYSERIES #JENO

Let's connect on twitter!: mandallees

Much love <3

"Your grandson is not answering my text messages, woman," I grumbled to Jeno's grandmother and she smiled, knitting in front of me

"Your grandson is not answering my text messages, woman," I grumbled to Jeno's grandmother and she smiled, knitting in front of me. She loved to knit and I always saw her do it when I was with her. I pouted, a hand separating her hair apart to braid her hair for her. "All I want to do is talk to him and he won't talk to me."

"He reminds me of his grandfather," she finally said and I listened. "You know, I knew his grandfather for the longest time. He was one of the best people I have ever met."

I inhaled, braiding her hair as she continued to talk. I was used to hearing her tell stories, Jeno's grandmother always having something to say about everything.

"And there was this one time his grandfather went to China and his family wanted him to get married to a woman who understood him better than I did. He was older than me—"

"Woah, woman. Say that again? He was supposed to get married to someone else because she understood him? What does that mean?"

"To be understood is one of the best things in the world, my child." Jeno's grandmother said and my hands stopped.

I chewed on my bottom lip, the ideas in my head going places. What if Jeno found someone else that understood him more than I did?

"And if I know my grandson well, he has always been alone. He has always given his best to those around him. Anyone who gives him their all, he'd be entirely grateful—"

I blinked.

What did that mean? Did that mean that one day he'd fall in love with someone who understood him more than I did?

Surely, that couldn't happen!

And that night, I ran into my brother's study room in a frenzy, my heels skidding into a stop by his desk as Doyoung looked up from his work, an eyebrow raised at my presence.

"What?"

"OPPA!" I managed to yell out, gripping the end of the table. "I need to go to England."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________