Transition: News for you. [P.JS]

Transition: News for you, Park Jisung

Lee Haechan, Johnny, Tae-il were standing outside on the terrace. Johnny had a cigarette in hand and Haechan had just told him the big news. Lee Enterprises was going through a problem and Haechan was stressed.

"Look, I'm saying. I don't who this guy is. But he's been blackmailing my company." Haechan was saying. "That's why I need your help, Johnny. I've already asked help from a few people—"

"And by a few people, he means me," Tae-il said, shaking his head. "I do want to help you, Haechan. But I'm going through a divorce and Sunny really needs time with me right now. Besides, when you go to work, don't you notice anything suspicious?"

"Work? I go to work to play solitaire and candy crush." Haechan answered, shrugging. "And my wife has taken over the secretarial jobs. Do you know how hard it is to concentrate when your wife is wearing an A-skirt and your polo shirt—"

"Details, child," Tae-il said, putting up a hand to stop Haechan from speaking.

"Tae-il doesn't need to hear about your happy marriage, Haechan." Johnny chuckled. "As he said, he's going through a divorce. Don't be insensitive."

"Right." Haechan mused. "Anyway, I have asked for help from the big three broadcasting stations. I want this to have publicity because I want to seem transparent. Someone is purposely laundering money through my company and blackmailing us when I don't even have any idea where and which business it's coming from!"

"The hard part of handling too many businesses, Haechan." Johnny threw the cigarette away. "I'll help as much as I can. That being said, by the big three broadcasting stations you mean KBS, MBC, and SBS?"

"Yeah." Haechan nodded. "You know what they say, KBS has the best journalists. MBC has the best reporters and SBS has the best marketing strategies. I got the two people who are going to be put on trying to report the case this morning. A journalist from KBS and a reporter from MBC. You know one of them. "

"I do?" Johnny asked, lighting up another cigarette.

"You do," Haechan said, jerking his finger towards the inside, both Tae-il and Johnny turned to see the TV on the MBC channel.

"Hello, this is Park Jisung reporting for news, and today, I have news for you."

"Oh my god, it's Jisung! It's my brother!" New York said and Johnny raised an eyebrow.

"Jisung?" he asked in disbelief.

"Yes, Jisung," Haechan replied, smiling.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What if we rewrite the stars?
Say you were made to be mine
Nothing could keep us apart
You'd be the one I was meant to find

It's up to you, and it's up to me
No one can say what we get to be
So why don't we rewrite the stars?
Maybe the world could be ours
Tonight

-Rewrite the Stars, Zac Efron & Zendaya

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment and vote if you haven't! <3