The End: News for you.

If you are enjoying, send me a tweet about the stories so I can retweet it: #mandaleeff #NCITYSERIES #PARKJISUNG

Let's connect on twitter!: mandallees

Much love <3

It was a blur and I found myself being pushed towards the camera

It was a blur and I found myself being pushed towards the camera. No one seemed to have seen what Park Jisung did and the whole time, he stood behind the camera with that cheeky grin and gummy smile. He gave me a thumbs up in the air and I finally got to report to them about the burglary.

"Hey there, it's MBC News and I have news for you."

And the rest was history. Five minutes passed by so quickly and we were given the signal to finally end it, the men thanking me for my job and telling me that they'll report back to the office that I did a great job but I was still stunned.

One, I reported news for the first time. Kudos to me.

Two, my partner in crime just kissed me and that person was Park Jisung.

"KBS, you did amazing!" Jisung said but I didn't move, my hand reaching up to touch my lips slightly. Jisung blinked. "Oh no. Is this because I kissed you? Oh no, I wasn't thinking straight KBS! I'm so sorry, I won't do it ever again!"

"Park Jisung," I said softly, looking up to him. "You said you liked me."

"I do," he replied so simply, my knees buckled and I didn't know what to do. "KBS, where are you going?"

"Jisung, give me a bit of time. I don't know what to think," I managed to say, my legs moving on their own accord as I walked away.

I kid you not, I didn't know what to feel first. I remember thinking that my head felt so empty when I was Jisung, he cleared my thoughts like a storm clearing the path but this... This made me realize why he was so adamant in asking me if I didn't find anything wrong with the contract.

I didn't look back, but I knew that Jisung wouldn't have followed me.

He knew me enough that at that moment in time, I wanted time to myself.

I didn't know where I was going and I found myself heading to the 127 Mall. It was a long way but I needed the walk and after thirty minutes of mindlessly whispering to myself, I found myself in the center of N-CITY District. I didn't grow up in this district but the 127 Mall was definitely one of the biggest malls in Seoul, Korea.

I was suddenly thirsty and I licked my lips, going into a café. I looked at the name, recognizing it.

"Dream Café," I said to myself. "Must be the café that the Dreamies were talking about. Park Jisung told me about it—"

I stopped myself from talking, shaking my head and clearing my throat. I finally went to the counter to order myself a drink when a girl came up from behind the counter. She was wearing a yellow sundress and had big loopy earrings. She smiled at me, her smile wide and so bright I wondered where she got her happiness from.