The End: Finding me in you.

Put your hand in mine

You know that I want to be with you all the time
You know that I won't stop until I make you mine
Until I make you mine

You know that I want to be with you all the timeYou know that I won't stop until I make you mineYou know that I won't stop until I make you mineUntil I make you mine

I never knew I could feel this happy in a long time. I thought happiness was in finding myself, but Haechan took happiness to a different level. I found myself staying in Korea, waking up with a smile on my face every day. We never actually said we were dating, or so we weren't labeling ourselves but we saw each other every day. Like today, I woke up with a text from Haechan:

Haechan: I miss you already.

Haechan: I can't wait for work to be over.

Haechan: And then I'm coming over.

Haechan: Wake up and tell me you miss me.

I chuckled. How demanding.

He had a flair to him, a child who was a spoiled brat but even then, that was endearing. I texted him that I missed him and I told him I'd have a few things to pick up. After I finally did all my chores, I stayed in my apartment browsing the internet. I was learning how to invest my money and even though Haechan kept telling me that I could just invest the money in his company, I decided against it.

After an hour, I heard a doorbell ring and when I looked out, it was a delivery. Not remembering buying anything, I opened it up and saw that it was a dress and shoes. A smile traveling up my face, my phone dinged again, and looked down to see that it was Haechan.

Haechan: Did you get the dress?

I told him yes and he sent a heart emoji.

Haechan: Wear it, we're going somewhere tonight.

Haechan: I miss you, my heart hurts.

Haechan: God, woman. What did you do to me?

Haechan was always very dramatic. I texted him back that I'd see him at night, seeing the dress he gave me. I lounged on my bed until it was time to get ready. I finished curling my hair and putting on my make-up when a knock on the front door sounded.

I walked to the door, opening it to see Haechan with a rose in his mouth. I laughed out loud, and he pulled me towards him, his perfume wafting to my nose. His lips found my cheek, pressing them repeatedly when I steadied myself against my grip and told him that I had make-up on.

"You do?" he gasped. "You look the same with and without make-up."

"You know that's not true. What's the special occasion?" I asked and he smiled, taking my hand and leading me to the car. He told me that he had a goal that night and when we reached the place, I saw that it was a bar and restaurant.