My 1st & Last

Everything feels right since you came along
I'm thinking baby

You, yeah, are bringing out a different kind of me
There's no safety net that's underneath, I'm free
Falling all in
You fell for men who weren't how they appear (Ooh)
Trapped up on a tightrope now we're here, we're free
Falling all in

-Falling all in you, Shawn Mendes

"I cannot believe that you punched him

"I cannot believe that you punched him." Doyoung began and I bared my teeth at my brother. Jeno had a tissue stuffed up his bleeding nose and I huffed, throwing my braid over my shoulder.

We were the only ones in the infirmary and my leg was propped up. Jeno was silently sitting there, his gaze on the floor. I crossed my arms across my chest with my brother staring pointedly at me.

"Kim Bunny, where is the apology?" He demanded and I opened my mouth to protest.

"But he kissed me!"

"It wasn't even your first kiss!" Doyoung shot back. "And he was trying to save you! Do you know what would have happened if you hit the wall? You would have ended up with two broken legs. TWO!"

I pouted at my brother. "It's not my fault."

"How is it not your fault?" Doyoung whipped up his phone and showed a video to me. "Look at this! There is a video circulating around of you... wheeling, is that the word?" He looked at Jeno who nodded. "Wheeling the wheelchair across the track field like Usain Bolt. Look at that! Jeno is running after you—"

"Dude, I'm so fast." I murmured, tilting my head at the screen. "Brooooooooo—"

"Kim Bunny!" Doyoung's voice hardened. "You can't keep doing this! You're old enough to take of yourself and I keep finding myself getting frustrated every time—"

"Hyung." Jeno cut in, getting off the bed. "Don't you have a meeting with the debate team?"

Doyoung looked flustered, clearing his throat and checking his watch. "I'm late."

"You should go. It's okay, I got it from here." Jeno said and I kept my eyes on the ground. "I'll bring her to class and send her back home. Don't worry."

"Thank you, Jeno." Doyoung managed to say, turning to stare at me and I blinked. "Take care of her."

And with that, Doyoung turned on his heel and left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------