"SASUKE!" Wailed Karin with tears spilling from her eyes.

"Hey its that girl too!" Pointed out Suigetsu.

Everyone stopped and remained a safe distance from the mysterious person who was by Sasuke's side, but Gaara extended his arm out and created a platform of sand under my body which lifted me up.

The platform of sand drifted to him and was now in front of him. He placed two fingers against my neck and he felt nothing.

"I can't feel her chakra..." lowly said Karin which was enough for everyone to hear.

"She's... dead too?" Astonishingly asked Suigetsu with a gulp.

"Sasuke's chakra is returning but it's faint. I can't do anything about the girl though," spoke the hooded figure who revealed themselves to be Kabuto.

Gaara's removed his fingers and his hand slightly trembled and ended up peeling his eyes away from me as he was filled with regret.

'I should've stayed with her.' His hands formed into a fist and as he looked elsewhere, he noticed the Second Hokage.

"Lord Second, if I were to remove the rods from your body, would you be able to teleport us to the other battlefield?"

"Yes I could. My chakra points were hit so I should be fine once they're removed," answered Tobirama.

Gaara quickly pulled out every single rod and once he was done, he stepped back and allowed for Tobirama to stand up.

"Bring the girl over here and hold her," instructed Tobirama.

Gaara did as told and lifted my body into his arms in a bridal style position while Tobirama placed a hand on the redhead's shoulder.

"Whatever happened to Sasuke Uchiha is something you can deal with," said Gaara to Sasuke's companions before Tobirama teleported us elsewhere.

Now on another battlefield with Minato, Kakashi Sensei, Obito, Sakura and Naruto. Naruto remained lying on the platform of sand and everyone noticed the arrival of the Second Hokage and Kazekage, but everyone's eyes darted over to my body.

"Is that..." trailed off Kakashi Sensei.

"(Y/n)?!" Yelled Sakura and she immediately ran to me and started checking my body. "I-I can't feel her pulse! S-She's....!" Sakura's emerald eyes were brimming with tears as her facial expression turned distraught as she now had two dead teammates.

Oh if only she were to find out about the third.

Then she would realize she's the last pupil of Team 7

Sakura grabbed ahold of my body and pulled me towards her as her tears flowed down her cheeks.

Black Zetsu who was attached to the left side of Obito's body chuckled and found the sight amusing.

"Seems like that girl was nothing against Madara. She still couldn't fair despite her being the strongest Jinchuriki."

Gaara, Minato and Kakashi Sensei gathered together, enraged and stood side by side as they faced Obito and Black Zetsu. But that rage intensified once Madara made his appearance with a brand new appearance. He now had the appearance of the Sage of the Six Paths.

Sakura had taken me by Naruto and attempted to get my heart pumping by slicing the side of my body and inserting her hand inside and grabbing the organ. She used her medical ninjutsu and pumped my heart as much as she could, but it didn't last very long since there was no difference from before.

I still didn't wake up.

She removed her hand from the inside of my body and clutched onto me once more. "I keep holding onto you, but I can't bring you back to life!" She cried out as she desperately wanted me to wake up.

With all that going on outside in the world, inside my own conscious, I stood on water in a dimly lit area and in front of me stood a bearded man who I recognized from Akako's vision. A man who nurtured her and took her under his wing once she was brought into this world

"Y-you're Hagoromo...?"