Chapter 17:Promise?

Start from the beginning

After leaving the cafe me and Jimin started walking with destination my house.He walked me home which made me really happy.Not many and important things happened today but being together with Jimin for so much,even this,made me so happy.How can I stop grinning after that.Only a reason can take away this happy expression of mine.And this is J-hope.I'm sure something wasn't okay with him.I will call him tomorrow to ask him if everything's alright.They're gonna practise for the rest of the day as Jimin said so I can't bother them.

Jimin's P.O.V.

"How was today with Allex?"Yoongi asked me as we walked in the practice room.

"Oh it was okay.I has fun.Allex is a good friend."I said sincerely.

"Going out on a date with a friend is a little weird.Is she more than a friend to you or what to ask her out like that?"My eyes widened in heard of my hyung's sudden and weird words.

"What?Nah Allex is just a friend for me."I assured him and he nodded after rolling his eyes.

"Well okay then..."

"There's someone else who likes her..."I whispered while leaving my things down the floor to start dancing.

"What?"Yoongi asked in wonder of what I said.

"Oh it's nothing."I tried to avoid this conversation but then Jhope walked in the practice room making me walk towards him unconsciously.

"Hey Jimin."He said but instead of talking,I slapped him lightly.

"Yahh what are you doing?"The other guys said as they came in.

"You idiot!"I raised my voice and Hoseok looked at me confused.

"What are you doing?"He asked me with a frowned face.

"Why don't you admit that you like Allex?"I asked him but Jin walked between us and looked at me with an angry expression.

"Stop asking personal questions Jimin."Jin said making me sigh.

"I want my friend to be happy-"

Jhope pushed Jin away!"If you want me to be happy then leave me alone Jimin!Don't ask me if I like Allex again!!Yeah I freaking like her!!I like her for so much time now!Before you even came to know her!What's your problem?!Do you like her too and you're afraid of me??!"Hoseok started yelling at me.It's so rare of him to be angry.

"I...I don't know if I like her.But you damn it!Why haven't you told her yet?"I asked still in wonder of what he's feelings really are.

"Don't ask me again Jimin!!If I don't want to,I won't tell her!Period!"He sighed while looking down and ran out the practice room.

The rest of the guys seem surprised except from Yoongi and Jin.They've probably already known about Hoseok liking Allex.

"Well done Jimin!"Yoongi said and clapped ironically.

"I'm sorry..."I whispered and knelt down.

"So Hopie likes Allex?!!"Taehyung suddenly asked and Jin nodded.

"You can't tell Allex."He said and Namjoon,Jungkook and Taehyung nodded.

"Jimin you idiot.You made Hope angry."Namjoon said and hit my head.

"Yahh this hurt."I frowned and he hit me again.

"Go apologize."He told me and Jin agreed pointing at me then at the door.

"Ugh okay okay I'm going."I stood up and tried to find Hoseok.I walked in the corridor while looking around but he was nowhere to be found.I started running and reached the recording room where apparently I found him."Hey...Hoseok.."I said and sat next to him.He looked at me then down the floor.

"You....why did you asked me this now?This thing about liking Allex..."He suddenly asked me.

"You know I've told you before but I wasn't so sure...now though.When we met at this cafe today I accidentally heard you saying something about liking and Allex.I thought I was wrong at first but then...You are at fault here!"He looked at me surprised and raised his eyebrows.

"Why am I?"

"Cause you didn't even talk when you saw Allex.This is where I confirmed it.I know you Hope.You can't lie to me."

"Ugh this is so frustrating!Why can't I even hide things from you guys?"He frowned.

"Haha you need us desperately that's why."I said and he laughed a little.

"Yeah that's true....Ugh I won't tell her."My eyes widened in heard of his last words.

"What?"

"I won't tell her.I won't tell Allex that I like her.I know her better than you do so I know that I'm not the one who can make her happy.Can....Can you promise me something?"Hoseok said seriously and I nodded."Can you take care of her when I can't?"What's with this promise?

"Ugh...I can."I said not sure about what he meant.

"Promise?"

"...Promise."I smiled and he looked down again with a smile.

"Thank you Jimin.I wanna write some mixtapes.Wanna stay or not?"He asked me and stood up to find his phone.

"Ugh Imma gonna practise with the others."I stood up too and walked till the door.I stopped not really knowing why and looked at Hoseok."Hoseok."I said and he looked at me.

"Yes?"

"If you change your mind....then don't have seconds thoughts.Go confess buddy."I smiled and walked out the room.I think I saw him smiling.But there's something that really bothers me.I don't know why but I'm sure I want everyone to be happy.

You know with all these happening I actually thought of making Allex end up with Hoseok.I don't know I just had this in my mind even if I originally started this story with Jimin being the main male lead.I'm really not sure though.

Could you please comment and tell me your thoughts about it.Like who do you want Allex to be with?

Okay I hope you liked it ^___^

See you next time...~❤❤