SCRIPTING

OK so I got someone asking me what they should put in their script and if I had a outline for the script, I don't have an outline and I couldn't find one but I can tell you guys some of the things I've added to my script that other people suggested that I should put in.
#1 is you obviously have to add your age and a description of your self, I put a slight description of what I looked like and the rest I put pictures from my Pinterest. I added what my face looks like On a day-to-day basis, what my hair looks like, what my body looks like, and pictures of the jewelry I would what do wear every day. You also want to add your height and you don't have to add this, But your shoe size.
#2 You have to put how the time is going to run, for example, 1 year in my DR=half a second in my CR. Does something like that I can be anything you want, my plan is to live a lifetime there that is starting at my first year at Hogwarts up until the day I die of old age so I need a Time that's not going to be a long time away from my CR.
#3 Add what your clone will be doing, if you want them to stay asleep script that they will stay asleep, if you want them to do your schoolwork correctly and remember to do your chores, put that because that's what I put and I also would recommend scripting that you remember everything that you're cloned it from your CR, and you'll remember everything that you did from your DR when you come back to your CR. Adding memory is really important because you wont remember anything you did if you don't script that you remember everything you did from your DR when you get back to your CR.
#4 If you're going to Hogwarts like I am, out of your bloodline, are you rich? Are you poor? Are you a half blood? Are you Muggle? Things like that. At the house you'll Be sorted into, I'm sort it into Slytherin, but if you don't want to know which house will be sorted into or you want to be random, but you'll be sorted into whatever house that put you in and not a specific one. Also add your Petronas if you don't know what a Petronus is, its an animal that appears from your wand when you cast the patronus charm. If you don't know what your Petronus Is, you can go take the potter more quiz and find out what it is yourself or you can go select an animal that you like or think it's cool and you can say that that is your Petronas because your Petronas can be anything.
#5 add what year your in, if you wanna go to school with Draco you're gonna be saying that the starting your in your DR is 1993, same thing with any of the other characters in his year it'll be 1993. If you're shifting to be with Fred and George on the other hand, you'll put the year is 1989 if you want to be in their year.
#6 add if you have a pet, and what that pet is and if you take it to Hogwarts. Add your name, and your friends, your best friends, your enemies, how people perceive you, do people like you? Are you popular? And a little things that you want to happen you don't have to scrapped your entire life but you should script the small parts you know you want to happen in your lifetime. Add Who you have a crush on, if you'll end up with them, or if you're already dating whenever you enter your DR. And you don't necessarily have to do this but you can add your wand type if you're not starting the year out where you are going to Diagon Alley and picking out your stuff yourself, like I am. I am just starting at the day that I am going to Kings Cross station to board the Hogwarts train and all my stuff was already packed so I didn't have to do any of the packing.
OK so this is all I can think of of things you absolutely have to add to your script, if you have questions on anything else go follow my shift and tiktok @shiftingrealities_help6 they are you can ask any other questions you might have or I know I will answer them in videos and answer them as well as I can to help you guys better understand shifting and hopefully get you to shift.