Day 9

OK so I'm gonna finish watching my episode of my show and then I'm gonna go ahead and meditate and start listening to some Subliminals and I think I'm gonna try the Raven method tonight. And I'm gonna try and listen to some subliminals while I count to 100 and visualize, I saw someone on Amino recommend to listen to some subliminals all she's doing the raven method, she says it just works better. So I'm gonna try that and wish me luck I haven't really done anything this weekend I haven't listen to any subliminals or any thing to raise my vibration which probably isn't a good thing. Because you're supposed to like listen to subliminals and meditate and raise your vibration before you shift, so I probably should've been doing that more throughout the day to help break positivity and raise my vibrations, but it's too late now so I'm just gonna go ahead and go through my plan. And also I'm gonna start specifying which reality I'm gonna try to shift to I'm just gonna do find them by Fred or Draco, since I have two that I'm gonna try to start shifting to now. So tonight I'm gonna try and go to Fred's so wish me luck.
MORNING AFTER- OK so I was super tired because I didn't like watching like two or three more episodes of my show and each episode is an hour long so whatever I finished meditating and start accounting for the raven method I literally fell asleep at around Number eight so needless to say I did not shift but I think I'm gonna try and go to bed earlier tonight I'm gonna get off my phone earlier so I can start to fall asleep and have a better chance of shifting.