Chapter 27: Hail Hydra

Location: New York, United States
Time: 1900 Hours
Date: 12/10/2013

Several day's after Natasha's betrayal Derek has been in the field for 2 day's nonstop of finding his girlfriend. He kept the secret only to himself and his teammates leaving the Avengers and S.H.I.E.L.D, but he knew that it would only be a matter of time before her teammates finds out about her whereabouts.

Right now in New York city Derek is tracking down high ranking officers from HYDRA that is arriving in a secret hideout just outside of New York city.

Derek stood on top of a cliff looking down and spotted several cars entering the gate as several enemy agents exited the car and entered the mansion. He finally made the move and jumped down the cliff and landed inside the backyard of the house which has 2 guards outside.

He moved near the tennis court and as the security guard exited the court he did a corner takedown and took out the guard non-lethal. He got out of the cover and move on and take out the other security guard. Moving to the garage he spotted two mechanics inside, but he knew they're probably enemies as well as they have pistols holstered in their hips. He entered the garage and performed an arm lock on the first guy he caught before dropping the other with his pistol once unconscious he did a chokehold which caused the guy to pass out unconscious in his arms.

Derek exited the garage and spotted 2 HYDRA agents with a dog outside.

"Oh good. Another guy who likes dogs." He muttered sarcastically.

Derek waited patiently as the dog was far away before he makes his move. Once out of sight he move from a nearby cover and took out the security agent before the last man could react Derek quickly disarmed him and choked him slightly as he drags him to the shadows.

"Feels like you're not wearing a vest." He commented before choking the guy and passes out.

He quickly hides the unconscious bodies to a nearby garbage dump and moved swiftly and shoot the dog with a specialized sleeping gas and places the body near the dumpster.

Entering the side of the mansion Derek entered the security monitoring station and connected his OPSAT to the main frame. As he was accessing the security he heard lput gunshots coming from the other side, he looked at the camera and spotted another intruder. It was a tall muscular man the same built as him wearing an all black suit, but the noticeable symbol is the white skull in his chest.

"Not in my watch." With that said Derek exited the security station and entered the mansion by climbing up a pipe and entered inside the second floor.

Inside he can hear loud gunfire coming from multiple sources. Flipping down his multi-vision goggles he spotted several HYDRA agents firing at the person behind cover.

Helping the said person he jumped down on the lower floor and trapped the first hostile before executing the other 2. Derek then chokes the agent in his arm to unconscious. Several HYDRA agents started to notice him and shifted their fire at Derek as he swiftly move from cover to cover, but as they shoot a glass window the time it shatters he mysteriously disappear into thin air leaving no trace. The firing stopped for a few second before the other intruder fired at the other exposed agents which gave Derek the opportunity to strike.

Once it was all clear the mysterious person grabbed a HYDRA agent and was about to execute him when he heard a click from the side.

"Drop him." He said in menacing cold voice.

"And what if I don't want to." The man replied.

"Then this .50 cal will go straight to your skull."